Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title (419 Views)

Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title by omaolowo(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2017
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/234960-%e2%80%8esenior-nigerian-lawyer-stripped-san-title.html

‎Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped of SAN Title

June 23, 2017
Evelyn Okakwu

Nigeria’s Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee has stripped a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, B. I. Nwofor, of his title as senior advocate.

The decision which was taken at the Committee’s 126th general meeting held on June 22 was contained in a letter from the privileges committee signed by the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court, Ahmed Salleh.

“The Legal Practitioner’s Privileges Committee at its 126th General Meeting held on June 22nd 2017, considered extensively the complaint filled by the court of appeal of Nigeria against B. E . I. Nwofor, Esq. A Senior Advocate of Nigeria with his response to same and all material facts and have decided that B. E. I. Nwofor Esq; a Senior Advocate of Nigeria conducted himself in a manner unbefitting of a holder of the esteemed rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

“By reason of the foregoing, the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria _(including all its privileges)_ has been withdrawn from B. E. I Nwofor, forthwith,” the statement said.

It was not immediately clear what the allegations were against Mr. Nwofor.

Re: Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title by saintcasmir(m): 4:10am On Jun 24, 2017
Not surprised because some them actually behave and interpret laws like Senior Advocate of Nonsense
Re: Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title by Mynd44: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2017

(1)

How 12-year Old Boy Tried To Poison Classmate Over First Position In Lagos / Badoo Cult Crisis: Lagos State Police Releases Important Statement For Anybody M / The Fear Of Badoo Is Robbing Me Of Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.