Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Let's Process Your Driver's Licence - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Process Your Driver's Licence (832 Views)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by radah(m): 2:54am On Jun 24, 2017
For your quick processing of driver's licence either renewal or new, just contact us and me will deliver in the shortest possible time

Just drop a mail @ froshack101@gmail.com

Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by ademoladeji(m): 4:10am On Jun 24, 2017
radah:
For your quick processing of driver's licence either renewal or new, just contact us and me will deliver in the shortest possible time

Just drop a mail @ froshack101@gmail.com

How much is it for renewal
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by mikhe2(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2017
How much?
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by Toyde(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
How much is the processing for new drivers license and how long will it take?
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by cmoney22222: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
how much for renewal? nd how many days?
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by radah(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
#6000 for 3 years and #10000 for five years excluding bank charges
How much is it for renewal [/quote]
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by radah(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
How much is the processing for new drivers license and how long will it take? [/quote]

New drivers licence depend on the persons location but guaranteed 1month and the license is ready
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by cmoney22222: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
radah:

New drivers licence depend on the persons location but guaranteed 1month and the license is ready
oga how many days will it take to process a renewal nd whts the requirement.
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by lymelyte(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
radah:

i am in Lagos. I need new drivers license.how much?
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
With all due respect, this person is a CON man in every sense of it. No one can help you get driver's license with you physically going to road safety's designated office for it, I once fell for his kind, a road safety official for that matter and was given a fake. Never knew until I encountered RS on the way travelling and they checked it online. Drivers license mostly new requires your presence because you will do a complete biometric data capture after which a temporarily DL is issued to you with a 3 months validity, at the expiration of 3 months your permanent DL should be out, and if its not they sign an extension note for you. You can never ever get it in a month. Even if he is the controller general of RS.

1 Like

Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by sainteve4r(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
l lost my driver licence 3weeks ago, its supposed to expired Dec. 2018, how much will cost to get another one. my location is Akure
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by radah(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
That's the problem with illiterate internet users, all Drivers licenses issued have a license number at the topleft side. It's your responsibility to check for its validity on the Nigeria Drivers License Portal. That you were scammed was your fault and stop misleading every other person because of your ignorance. Next time just say you don't know and someone might just help your ignorance. Moreover I never mentioned getting a license for anyone without the person presenting himself for biometrics capture.
princeeze1:
With all due respect, this person is a CON man in every sense of it. No one can help you get driver's license with you physically going to road safety's designated office for it, I once fell for his kind, a road safety official for that matter and was given a fake. Never knew until I encountered RS on the way travelling and they checked it online. Drivers license mostly new requires your presence because you will do a complete biometric data capture after which a temporarily DL is issued to you with a 3 months validity, at the expiration of 3 months your permanent DL should be out, and if its not they sign an extension note for you. You can never ever get it in a month. Even if he is the controller general of RS.
Re: Let's Process Your Driver's Licence by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2017
That is what you implied and I repeat, you are a scam, even road safety says it takes three months for it to be processed and you claim one month delivery, had I not raised biometric issues, you would have scammed the gullible, my guy get a job.
radah:
That's the problem with illiterate internet users, all Drivers licenses issued have a license number at the topleft side. It's your responsibility to check for its validity on the Nigeria Drivers License Portal. That you were scammed was your fault and stop misleading every other person because of your ignorance. Next time just say you don't know and someone might just help your ignorance. Moreover I never mentioned getting a license for anyone without the person presenting himself for biometrics capture.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 1998-2000 Mercedes C Class Needed Urgently / Abuja Clean Used Toyota Highlander 2003 SOLD / Very Clean Registered TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2004 Model For 1.650m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.