Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex (40833 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by lincs25(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2017
This IPOB idiot call Evans, I don't know why police are still keeping him. They should waste this guy nan!
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by phollybee(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2017
cheesy Evans' hullabaloo made my Post to Hit Front Page for the first time ever since I fully joined Nairaland in 2014,despite my hit posts grin
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Princeboca12(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
phollybee:
How Evans kidnapped, killed my 86-year-old father after collecting N15m – Ex-Super Eagles player & Actress Stephanie Okereke's Ex Husband

http://punchng.com/how-evans-kidnapped-killed-my-86-year-old-father-after-collecting-n15m-ex-super-eagles-player/

Kai.. Evans and later the guy will give his life to christ and still make heaven. Chai
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2017
uboma:
from the day Evans got arrested, I have always advocated the death penalty for him and members of his gang.

this story and many others we will hear in due course, justifies why Evans deserves the death penalty.

His wife should also be arrested for aiding and betting a criminal.

The law does not work according to ur wishes.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by omeokaa2: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Nna you are a true son of your father. Only God can reward you for all your efforts to apprehend the murderers.

4 Likes

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by factwriter(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
munas:

Shut up already with this your stupd afonja talk.

A person's father died in the hands of a Evans and you are typing rubish here...IDIOT

Most "Afonjas" ritualist killers are simply victims of their own deluded, illusionary and barbaric traditional orientation. Most times they engage in those dastardly acts (not for personal greed or wolrdy gains) but to SERVICE CLIENTS from other divides.

on the other hand most Easterners (eg Ibos) are deadly materialistic and unrepentant desperados. They set out for unimaginable crimes and violence with the underlying aim of achieving material success.

A typical "Afonja" may considering sharing a loot but will most likely repulse if he gets to understand their is "absurd dirt" attached to the loot.

These other brothers (generally from the East) just don't care about such. for them HARD WAY always seem the ONLY WAY.

I suspect it's a gene thing.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by factwriter(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Princeboca12:

Kai.. Evans and later the guy will give his life to christ and still make heaven. Chai

Exactly my thoughts. Commit crimes against humanity, later give your life to Christ then make heaven.

...what an unrealistic religious belief.

2 Likes

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Michael004: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
I support death sentence for that flat headed idiot.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by yommen: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2017
teelaw4life:

Bigotry has even deadened your senses to the fact that he killed one of his and your kinsmen. An old man was stripped to his briefs, made to lie in a cold room and beaten just so they could pressure the family into paying. He died as a result of the beating and you call that accidental.

He brain is flat. He can only think to the left.

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by obayaya(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
SARS Anambra Headquarters, Awkuzu..
The most dreaded place for criminals and innocent people alive..
The probability of coming out of that compound alive is less than 30%
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by sshalom(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Reading this statements about the killing of an 86 year old man all for the sake of living satanic comfortable life by Evans and his goons and the most unfortunate campaign for his freedom by some misguided Nigerians leaves me totally apprehensive of what our nation is becoming.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Stallione(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
embarassed embarassedUncle may ur soul rest in peace,while dat idiot/bastard rots from jail to hell.I can never forget how i got the news dat u were found dead at umueri forest... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by poseidon12: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2017
And the criminal not only wants his life spared, but even wants to be released to give him a second chance. God forbid. And he was claiming that he treated his victims well.
It's obvious that Evans has not yet confessed to his crimes. He is still just telling stories to entertain people. He deserves the death penalty.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by poseidon12: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2017
xynerise:
What is this nonsense delay na?

They should waste this man ASAP undecided

He has accomplices. They need to catch all of them first.

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by saintruky(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
how he take know say na evans kidnap him papa? abi d catholic priest kidnapped in lagos few days ago,Na evans still kidnap am?
bloggers go just dey use our heads knack each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) / 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.