Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) (2239 Views)

Iya Rainbow On Set With Tiwa Savage [photos] / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos) / Uriel Oputa Meets Tiwa Savage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by Igboblog: 5:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Popular singer Tiwa Savage is a beautiful woman that every guy always appreciates her beauty. She posted this stunning photo of her on Instagram and fans reacted, a guy who couldn't resist her beauty asked her if she is married.... See photos below

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/are-you-married-dear-fans-react-to-this.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by 7footre(m): 5:36am On Jun 24, 2017
No offence op but do you know the meaning of stunning?

I said no offence o

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Black and beautiful 'furry' Tiwa.

Love them shoes.
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2017
7footre:

I said no offence o
what's the meaning of stunningoooo I said no offenceooo sad
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by galadima77(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2017
Stunning ke?
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by praizephoto(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2017
stunning bawo
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by PetrePan(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2017
I do hear commentators say 'what a stunnin strike!'..when someone score a beautiful goal and people start saying wow and clapping..but ehm,for this picture?..i wouldnt start say wow and start clapping
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by 7footre(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2017
crazyABO:
what's the meaning of stunningoooo I said no offenceooo sad

Typical Nigerian! I know say you go use question answer me

Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Black and beautiful 'furry' Tiwa.

Love them shoes.

Yes
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2017
7footre:

I said no offence o

Is a name of an animal, place and things
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by 7footre(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

Is a name of an animal, place and things

Padi, your school fees nor waste at all
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
When I see her without make up then I'll know if she is beautiful.
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by Igboblog: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
GuntersChain:
When I see her without make up then I'll know if she is beautiful.
you wan kill am Abi?

1 Like

Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Igboblog:
you wan kill am Abi?

No naa, abi na when she just dey wake up from sleep.
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by Igboblog: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
GuntersChain:

No naa, abi na when she just dey wake up from sleep.
na that one she go worwor pass
Re: Are You Married Dear? Fans React To This Stunning Photo Of Tiwa Savage (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Igboblog:
na that one she go worwor pass

Na then u go no who fine. No be all dis one wey everytin dem carry na fake, from der hair, eye lashes, nails, skin, even der voice.

(1) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian 'takes Back' Luxury Cars He Bought For Blac Chyna / Access Bank Staff Mob Rita Dominic [photos] / Yemi Alade Replies Fan Who Said Her Boobs Are Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.