Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed (13901 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Can you as a Northerner own a House in Sabo Kaduna? Can you sleep in a hotel there throughout a Sunday?

Kataway
What are you saying? There is even a mosque in Sabo, go figure.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by deedeedee1: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
DabuIIIT:

that was a great mistake we are regretting sorely today..even the yoruba war veteran,Akinrinade, voiced his regrets ever fighting the biafrans. Few years ago,old soldiers led by a Benin old soldier,protested at ibadan over inadequate welfare and treatment by the fg and they all regretted ever participating in the war cos they realised they had all been used and dumped by the parasitic north.

Everybody eye don clear today.
Southerners have been clamouring for RESOURCE CONTROL,TRUE FEDERALISM,TOTAL RESTRUCTURING,SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE,REGIONALISM,but ONLY the north has been saying NO and u dare call others parasites,how shameless and shameful!

I will a big fool to say ipob shud go while i,a ss,continues to exist with naija run by evil mallas.

Olopa,pls leave that yoot leader alone,we beg them to pls carry out their oct1 threat. No problem,we shall all leave.
Dividing the country is better that regionalism
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by Elukapendragon(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg Leave Them With Their Deaf And Dumb President!
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by deedeedee1: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ok oo! Start by following Kanu's advice to burn your Nigerian passports and voter's card.
Things cant be done like that. Let us have a referendum first. Let the reps push for it
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by deedeedee1: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Don't mind the Afonjas

They think SS are not wise to identify their daylight robbery of SS wealth

Imagine all the oil wells being under the control of Hausa Fulani herdsmen while the original SS people suffer environmental degradation
Baba, pls leave afonja alone. Face junaid the hausa man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by Generalyemi(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

you dey mind the yeye people:
they are attarche to SS
they are attache donald dump
they are attarche to fayose
they are attarche FFK

afonjaaaa,,,afonjaaaa....na una carry dis matter for head pass d abokis
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by deedeedee1: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2017
jchioma:
One by one, dem de come out... The way to go may just be true federalism or outright division, shekena.
division is better
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by deedeedee1: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

You dey take the flat head serious?.....I have several discussion with real ijaws and I know their worldview of Igbos not on this face-less forum when a fulani man can claim to be Igbo or Ijaw...lol
ColonelDrake, see a yoruba muslim here. I am beginning to think you are right.
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2017
fiizznation:
And if your ipob brothers don't vacate the north by Oct 1st then they will forever be called parasites who can't survive without the host(north). cheesy cheesy

The igbos (Old eastern nigeria) are actually the only host in nigeria, the backbone of nigeria and the unity of nigeria. That's why nobody wants them to leave.
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by isnovic(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Arrest both the Shetima Yerima, The Arewa Youth Leader who gave the quit notice, The Elder stateman Abdullahi plus Janaid.

If they make noise, level the area like Odi.

Afterall NK was arrested and kept in prison for more than 5months.

A sit at home order to celebrate Biafra fallen hero does not amount to war threat.

It honoring those who were killed in the ill-fated war.

What is sauce for the goose (SS-Odi) is sauce for the gander(North). No sacred cow.
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by femolii: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Arrest for what, they should better warn the igbo to behave well with their host should incase of any problem in the north sorry will be their name.
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by victorDanladi: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Generalyemi:

afonjaaaa,,,afonjaaaa....na una carry dis matter for head pass d abokis

Flat head flate head,why not?....when you actually believe Afonja is your problem,not the north.
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by victorDanladi: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

ColonelDrake, see a yoruba muslim here. I am beginning to think you are right.

How sure is this Igbo jew that i'm a yoruba muslim.
By the way,have you worshipped your god today?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by arewaboy01(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2017
why should arewa youths b arrested...ipob should also b arrested den

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by amarilo: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

.....That 90yr old man is edwin clark that shifted allegiance to buhari immediately buhari became president and abandoned GEJ.I'm not surprised,because he went into hiding when the Afonja were doing this:
Why are they not doing it now that Buhari is missing?
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by Yeligray(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2017
I think the sun in the north has hit the upper layer of your brain thereby causinq the brain to behave like a stretched elastic skin resultinq in brownian motion originated from random motion of words..
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by victorDanladi: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2017
amarilo:
Why are they not doing it now that Buhari is missing?

buhari handed over constitutionally to the acting president.

then yaradua didnt,TH protest put pressure in national assembly and they invoked the doctrine of necessity which made GEJ the acting president!!!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by onyi143: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Medicine after death.
I don't know they are still wasting their time addressing this nasty issue. Cause I know that the northers will never change.abeg buy and sell your Bitcoin, PayPal, Perfect money kindly visit nairaomm.com.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by MalcoImX: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2017
frank202012:

the blood of the innocent women and children gowon destroyed in biafra will forever hunt u all........
u saved ijaw ppl as u claimed yet obj massacred odi comunity nd bubu bombarded there creeks..
hypocrite
In war both sides kill, and were the Biafrans not disadvantaged, they'd have done what the federal side did.
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by mynd1(f): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2017
ishiamu:
Mumu tribe filled with backwardness
Shataap there joor!
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by RoyalUc(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nne5:
So this ends the questions to why no arewa youth has been arrested following the issuing of quit notice.And its because There will be crises if any attempt to arrest is made

The northerners truly own this country.

lalasticlala

Nne, let's be realistic. Did you read the content of the 'Kaduna declaration'? Can you really, without bias, fault what these men said?
Sincerely we don't have a government. If not, which responsible government would fold its arms and watch as the sovereignty of the nation is trampled by misguided individuals without doing anything?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by RoyalUc(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

Dividing the country is better that regionalism

I think I agree with you
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by APCsupporter: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Northerners are cowards if they don't keep to their October 1st threat.

Keep to your threat or forever be called cowards

after your silly elders have come, knelt down on their knees and begged on your behalf? mtchhew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by 234ng44uk(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Northerners are cowards if they don't keep to their October 1st threat.

Keep to your threat or forever be called cowards

Everyone is coward except IPODs or is it Igbos, whatever. But we all know they are the real cowards.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by APCsupporter: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
dokiOloye:
Abokki,doing his usual thing, actual violence and threats of it as usual.
Every week,it's either their herdsmen are killing or their mobs are at it.Just last week they stoned som1 to death at Gwagwa in Abuja.
Yet,they are d ones shouting one Nigeria d most.
I don't blame them much,it's their collaborators down south that I blame.

see hypocrisy. tell your brothers to stop burning suspected thieves alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by ishiamu(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
mynd1:
Shataap there joor!

Whose this wh.ore?
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by Generalyemi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

Flat head flate head,why not?....when you actually believe Afonja is your problem,not the north.

don't worry even your master o
up north are tired of one Nigeria... very soon una go get d oduduwa republic
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by deedeedee1: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

I think I agree with you
Thank you jare
Re: There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed by kernel505: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
The same junaid that ipob yoot were licking his feet all because he said some rubbish about pmb .... ipob should cease thinking with their empty stomach.

Same way Tinubu went licking the ass of same people that killed his brother MKO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Fashola, Lawan, Others Attend APC Youth Conference In Abuja / ADC Candidate, Ikhayere Uses Obi’s Pictures To Solicit Votes In Abuja / Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.