Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) (12420 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) by utopiaconcept(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2017
maberry:
Of the 196 countries in the world How did I end up in Nigeria? undecided
Wait let me ask the gods...
Re: Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Dude. You just exposed your IP address. You know what that means? undecided

Yikes.

Thanks.
Re: Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2017
ElizaVeta:
My dear, Yess... Since Yesterday!

I thought I was the only one dear.

Thanks.
Re: Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Just count 9 threads down,

Something of this fate happened to another man in Imo,

This same week, a pastor alongside his family was molested because they saw fetish things with him,

Not minding the psychological trauma inflicted on his innocent children,

This same month, the Pope had to threaten an Igbo Catholic church for refusing to recognize an Anambra priest,

We know how the leadership tussle of the Assembly of God church had to be settled by the Supreme Court,

EVANS' mess is not yet cleared,

Yet, the Igbos are always the first to tag Nigeria ZOO,

The Jungle is far better than the RED MUD REGION.

Even if I am not grateful to God for many things,

I will forever thank HIM for not creating me as a DEVELOPER.

Being a Igbo is HELL.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2017
maybe the Swedish woman should come and rescue this man, barbaric country.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos) by toprealman: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you can identify "pronto " container in the 3rd & 4th pic and you still drag FTC with "kids"....you need help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / Holy Communion Leftover: Should It Be Disposed Or Shared? / Why Jesus' Skin Color Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.