Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" (38615 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
He has to present evidence of cash transactions with the men he mentions. Must not implicate innocent people out of spite.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Softhands(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2017
What happening to all your ibo brothers being caught in Asia for drug peddling? Even the so called rich Capital oil guy diverted NNPC reserve for personal use...walahi ibos should just go!!! IPOB MUST GO!
Amarabae:
yes. Wow. Evans everywhere. I am sure that evan learnt his trade from the
TOP Armed Robbers in the history of Nigeria like.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, I can't fit laff.

I now understand the link between Evans and that fraudster called cownu.

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this
lolz... Biafranz - Drug Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Ijaya123: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/top-south-east-bizmen-shared-loot-evans/

This Evans saga has just exposed how unprofessional the Nigerian police force is.

Quite pathetic.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nossa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this

Is it your hard currency?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nossa(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
gberra:
what is this one saying.

Your tribe is allergic to truth nah!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Tecno66: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

The man no wan go down alone. See sharing formular! No wonder, pharmacist Emeka for don hammer. But as the job backfire, he must go down as the informant for the escaped victim.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by belindar: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Another OTOKOTO saga.
I know that Evans will definitely has some people giving him information about rich people to kidnapp. He cannot do it alone. If you look carefully almost all his victims are from the east. I pray the case will not die down.

I hope the police will have liver to arrest all of them.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
ELTON123:
igbo kwenu grin

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by wristbangle: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
lifestyle1:

Seems your final year project was based on armed rubbery history in Nigeria.

gringrin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by fyneguy: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Not ruling that out but certainly in the minority. People are making cool money in Nigeria.

I laughed when I heard one woman being interviewed on the fate of Evans asking how those guys got millions of dollars to pay as ransom, saying they should be probed.

Minority? looool

You can say that to novices. The criminals are in the majority!

The reason most of them don't use bank loans is largely because they fund importation of finished products and raw materials with drug proceeds. It's a cartel operation and there are different layers and dimensions to it.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
fyneguy:

Minority? looool

You can say that to novices. The criminals are in the majority!

The reason most of them don't use bank loans is largely because they fund importation of finished products and raw materials with drug proceeds. It's a cartel operation and there are different layers and dimensions to it.

I leave you to your ignorance. Who takes a loan at 21% plus hidden charges to do normal importation of goods?

I didn't say there are no guys laundering money but those guys are not usual traders. The drug guys sell their wares, use it to buy goods, ship it down here and sell at heavy discount to collect cash.

Meanwhile, we are into big time importation, mainly pharmaceutical and we have never used bank loan neither do we launder drugs money. Like I said, when you develop a lasting business relationship built on trust with your suppliers, they advance you credit lines which can run into millions of dollars interest free depending on your volume of business. I k ow a few people that have developed stroke due to bank loan.

Bank loans do not have good reputation among Igbo traders. In most cases those who go that route, take very short term loans and overdrafts, mainly when the ship has berthed or is about to berth. They take it, complete their payment and the supplier sends them documents needed for clearance and they quickly clear, make quick sales and pay off immediately.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by orjaha(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
and they want a republic.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by petchi: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pained soul.
Just imagine this
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by wailersarefools: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
[s]
SirChime:
It is so amazing how a case still under investigation will come open to the public. And people are having quick orgasm to it without allowing time to bring the truth out for all to see.
What's the correlation between a business man in SE and Drug business man living in Europe?
Their agenda for tarnishing the image of SE business men will not work out.
Bring out the list and their names. Let the law take its course.

Making this information public,to what end ?
Both our news channel and police are making big mistake in the case .
Wisdom is profitable for directions.
[/s]

I hate nonsense and I usually strike them out.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by psalmsjob: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He may be right but no Igbo person living in Lagos and doing business in any of the markets would need an informant to tell you the people that can pay up to the amount of ransom he collects.

There are 100s of thousands of them and they are known to even a new apprentice in the market. I know the guy who escaped from his detention camp leading to his arrest and he's not even among the very top guys in the medicine market in Idumota. The guy gave out 40 brand new Toyota Corolla cars to his sales reps and top customers recently but people like Greenlife give out more than 50 periodically. So, Evans doesn't need an informant to tell him that Comet star, Maydon pharm and De Cees & E can afford ransoms of $1M. He may need informants on how to track them down but certainly not to know they are wealthy.

You have a point but there could be more to it than you suspect.

Interestingly Drug smuggling and Gun running go and hand in hand so those his informants in Europe who he says are drug dealers could supply guns as well and will require payment in dollars and pay for guns with drugs and the round robin continues.

But how all this is public knowledge beats me brogrin but who am I?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by LionDeLeo: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=petchi post=57812010][/quote]

I checked the profile and discovered this one had registered for almost 2 yrs.

If after 2 yrs you still don't know how to quote and make comment, what I have for you is nothing but sympathy.

Gtf outta my mention.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by cytell56: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

Igbo people and business, everything nah business including killing and kidnapping.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Kellibae(f): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.

nice1 people outside nigeria dnt kno oshogbo is located.. next time try to mak ppl kno its in
yorubaland n make it diplomatic... since they mention igbo everytime.
and the mods do notn abt it
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sshalom(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Evans seems to be serving us different news on a daily basis. When, how and through who does he give all these statements?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by pele1988: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2017
what has Biafra got to do with this
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 25, 2017
BiafRAT and crime are like 5 and 6.

Their currency will be called MONEY.

Get rich or die trying
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by DoktorEazi: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2017
YAWA DEY OOO

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Coolgent(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Flat heads are curse to this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.