Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly (961 Views)

Is This A Scam Mail (from A Whatsapp Friend) / Help In Configuring Multilinks 3g Blue Broadband! / Configuring Gpass Using Zain Gprs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by rukkyng(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2007
hello guys the nokia 3250 was the facility that enable you to setup you phone to receive you mail from yahoo with out logging into yahoo website does any one know how this configuration can be done pls and also how to configure you phone and using it has a modem to browse from you personal PC at home eching to hear from you guys
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by Juniorroged(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2007
Hello man, i must tell u dat there is no way u can config ur fone wit out openin yahoo 4rm ur fone browser. Wel concerning d pc config, u can do it, dat is if ur fone has bluetooth. U will buy a bluetooth adapter and synchronise it on ur pc. If u ve any problem, try call me 08027841852.
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by Juniorroged(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2007
Hello man, i must tell u dat there is no way u can config ur fone wit out openin yahoo 4rm ur fone browser. Wel concerning d pc config, u can do it, dat is if ur fone has bluetooth. U will buy a bluetooth adapter and synchronise it on ur pc. If u ve any problem, try call me 08027841852.
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by awocad14: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2007
i use 3250 i receive yahoo mails directly on my fone. thanks to yahoo go. application its so cool you dont even have to login it just syncronises you mail at intervals.
and to use your phone as a modem most times you have to inform the customer care but i was able to hack into there network for free but the connection speed is slooowwww
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by maxjax(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Yes u cn config ya fone 2 recieve mails directly, but wot painz me is dat after helpin u guys dnt cum bck n say thanx. Wel if u need d settinz send ya email addres 2 08054183546, usin ya fone as a modem cn b done either by data cable or bluetooth connectnz. If ya stil need it holla my numba. 1 luv. Peace.
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by maxjax(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2007
Infra red connectn can stil b used as fone2pc connectn.
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by rukkyng(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2007
on more thing guys had some problem with my yahoo go application on my phone so i had to delete it and ever since than i have been trying to find a way to down load this application back to my phone pls can any one help with a link where i can download this application.
Re: Configuring Your 3250 To Receive Mail From Yahoo Directly by Neoteny(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2007
yahoo go is available for a number of series 60 phones, and now theres a java .jar version for non-symbian fones. the java version has a cool carousel-like interface sadly it lacks messenger, unlike the symbian version. its still in beta version, if anyone needs the java version ping me here and i'll upload it.
as for the 3250/symbian version yes, you don't need to open your browser, your mails are automatically(or manually, depending on your settings) sent/retrieved via gprs. the ygo app logs onto your yahoo account and fetches any non-flagged unread messages and downloads them to your phone (albeit without image or graphics, text only). at the same time it also sends any waiting mails in your outbox while its retrieving your mails. its really cheap; using mtn 20 mails downloaded cost less than 30 naira, sending one mail is around 5-6 naira at most. and messenger chat over an hour is like 30 bucks. i hear its even cheaper on glo.
as for browsing with your fone, well all you need is nokia pc suite, preferably the one that came with your phone as it packs the appropriate cable drivers. install the software, connect your phone via cable (or bluetooth, my own preffered method) and remember to select PC SUITE on your mobile screen after plugging via usb. now start pc suite, click on connect to internet and follow the screen prompts to set up your phone either as a bluetooth modem or cabled modem, whichever your connection. once connected simply open your browser and contend with 48kbps! but its not cheap.
try *go.yahoo.com* to download yahoo go. any other questions, please post them here. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

For Phone Technicians Only. / Sony Ericsson M600i What Is The Price / Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.