Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Somebody Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help!! (690 Views)

Somebody Help Finding It Difficlt To Urinate / How Can Somebody Spot Original Dudu Osun / Please, Somebody Help Me Concerning Wet Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help!! by Histrings08(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2017
I recently moved to a new apartment (about 3 months ago) nd painted the room with an oil based paint (on d advice of d silly painter).. Later, I start to feel a lot of heat in my room esp when there's no power supply to the extent that I'll be feeling like my skin burning... I cried out nd people told me tz because of the paint MD that if I change it to emulsion it will get better.. So last month I re painted my room Buh the burning effect still continues... Pls note that this burning effect only occur in my room.. So experts in the house I need ur advice on what to do, if there's a solution to it... Thanks
Re: Somebody Help!! by Lexusgs430: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Histrings08:
I recently moved to a new apartment (about 3 months ago) nd painted the room with an oil based paint (on d advice of d silly painter).. Later, I start to feel a lot of heat in my room esp when there's no power supply to the extent that I'll be feeling like my skin burning... I cried out nd people told me tz because of the paint MD that if I change it to emulsion it will get better.. So last month I re painted my room Buh the burning effect still continues... Pls note that this burning effect only occur in my room.. So experts in the house I need ur advice on what to do, if there's a solution to it... Thanks

Did you paint over gloss paint? Or complete stripped the gloss paint off, before repainting with emulsion?
Re: Somebody Help!! by Histrings08(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Did you paint over gloss paint? Or complete stripped the gloss paint off, before repainting with emulsion?
it was so difficult to scrape bro, so I painted d emulsion on it
Re: Somebody Help!! by Lexusgs430: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Histrings08:
it was so difficult to scrape bro, so I painted d emulsion on it

That is why your room is still heating up.....
You need to scrape all the gloss paint completely off, then prep and paint with emulsion.....
Only solution or keep enjoying the heat.....

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Endometriosis On Fertility / Have You Ever Feel The Pain Of This Ant? / Mad Woman Recites World Countries & Capital, What Said About Nigeria Will Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.