Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Earth-billion Years, Man In God's Image-6000 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earth-billion Years, Man In God's Image-6000 Years (419 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / "I Am 1 Billion Years Old, Drink Bleach To Cure Your Cancer!!!"---church Leader / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earth-billion Years, Man In God's Image-6000 Years by Hier(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2017
There are many proves to the supposed existence of men on earth, like I said, the Bible was written to address the present need of man, so that man might have hope and patience through the Bible.

How do we explain the timing of the earth from the Bible, and does the Bible tells us that the earth is 6000 years or man was 6000 years. Man that was created in the image of God has so far lived 6000 years so far. But what about the earth itself, is the earth really 6000 years like many people think the Bible suggest, oooh, I have an entirely different opinion

If you notice or go through the Bible, I'm trying to make this post as short as possible. The Bible said, inside the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth, meaning, God has existed in eternity, in eternity, there is no time, that's why God would say to Moses, I am sent you. God is always "I am", what God is 5 billion years, that's who God would be in a trillion years. I mean God is always present tense. Nothing like past nor future. So God created "The beginning" for the purpose of the created.

One thing I have come to understand from Rev4:10, there are 24 elders around the throne, the same goes in Gen 6:3, it says, my Spirit shall no more strive with man. I'm beginning to see the purpose behind the creation of man, FELLOWSHIPPING WAS THE PRIMARY REASON GOD CREATED MAN. God said, let US, God is looking for an us with you.

Back to our topic, I might provide so many verses but we must understand that, Gen 1:1 said, in THE BEGINNING, God created the Heaven and Earth, and the earth that was in the beginning was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the WATERS and God said, now, we have assumed that everything I have mention and highlighted all happened in the first day, but you would be so wrong to assume so, because all that God created on the first day was Light, let there be light, and God saw that the light was good, and God separated the light from darkness and that was the first day. We really were not told expressly how water got to the surface of the earth, and God could not have created the earth with darkness and voidness and water upon the surface, that would mean, Gen 1:1 was a lie, God created it, but you would be wrong to assume God created the earth in darkness and soaked the earth in waters-water on the face of the earth.

Note, also this, Ge 1:28 . . . and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: . . .

Lemme tell you what replenish means, to refill or fill again

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/replenish

Okay, you mean man should refill the earth with what has been unfilled, awesome, having established that, you can see that there were Creatures on earth before then that God has recreated and God wants those creatures to refill the earth.

The devil is a spirit, the devil is crafty, I would want to assume satan corrupted the last set of men on earth which might have not really been in the image of God, do you know that, God could have destroyed the earth during the time of Noah if Noah did not find grace before God and God would simply restart again.

Adam was told not to eat, do not cross the BRT lane because of lastma and you crossed, is Ambode now wicked, no, Ambode sent a message out that no one should cross the lane, but you felt well, nothing is going to happen, you are friend with a friend who has no value of life and he's suggesting some thoughts like let's go and rob a bank, you should slap his face right away, because you know the consequence of your action, don't eat, lest you die, and man ate and man died, you might have thought God would never have anything to do with man, but crafty devil kept capitalising on the evil that came from the fruit. God was not threatened by the presence of Lucifer on earth, just as Jesus came to the earth without commuting any sin.

I personally have gotten to a stage where the devil is cheap to handle, I mean so cheap, because when Jesus was tempted, you must realise Jesus was not praying to God to send down angel Michael like some ignoramus. Our words would realise Angels, preferable scriptural verses(Eph6:17, James4:7, Psalms 103:20, Luke 4:4,8,12- notice the word WRITTEN, SAID what said it, the Bible said, I shall live and not die to declare the counsel of God).

God gave Adam enough bullets and canons to handle the devil cheaply, but Adam never use the bullet he had even when he was steering at the thief(satan) face to face, if it were you, a thief cane to your house without cutlass, and those things, and the thief is engaging you in a fraternizing talk, do you shout thief or you just give him a stool and a glass of water, I know you are very nice. You would even tell him to lock the door, when he feels like sleeping.

Back to our topic, we stopped at replenish, finally, God said, Genesis 9:11 . . . neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

From the above verse, God said "any more, there might be a possibility that the reason there was darkness, waters and voidness on the face of the earth was because the earth was recently destroyed by earth and that was before God said, Let there be light

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need To Know.... / Rivers Monarchs Claim TB Joshua’s Prayer Stopped Killing, Kidnapping / How Will You Know If The Christian Song You Sing Glorifies The Devil Or God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.