Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye (1974 Views)

Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by ugosonics: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye, who’s presently facing a possible recall from the Senate, has just shared a photo of the constituency office he built in Kabba, Ogun State. He wrote: ‘While others rent shops as constituency office, I built this constituency office in Kabba, now complete

Source http://flashreporters.com

1 Share

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by Miles300: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
How does that improve the standard of living living of ur constituents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by alizma: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Dino said Yahaya Bello is too small to recall him but ever since the recall process began, Dino had been running from pole to pillar, he has suddenly turn to pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by thesicilian: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2017
alizma:
Dino said Yahaya Bello is too small to recall him but ever since the recall process began, Dino had been running from pole to pillar, he has suddenly turn to pastor.
Dino has always been a 'Pastor.'
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by MaziOmenuko: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
He built constituency office? That's quit funny.

I'm begining to admire Yahaye Bello, he has not made any sound since all these started. More like action speaks louder than noise.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by policy12: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2017
...Dino Melalie hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by mauriceminor: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2017
u dey build constituent office for another state.
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by DamiBukola: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Miles300:
How does that improve the standard of living living of ur constituents
Shame unto you, is Dino elected to promote the standard of living of his constituency inhabitants? Pls delete this dude from this forum.

He is elected for law making and not to develop his constituency with project from his pocket, go and ask your ineptitude presidiot

2 Likes

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by DamiBukola: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
mauriceminor:
u dey build constituent office for another state.
Kabba is in Kogi State and not Ogun, the writer goofed and not Dino
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2017
[s]
DamiBukola:
Shame unto you, is Dino elected to promote the standard of living of his constituency inhabitants? Pls delete this dude from this forum.

He is elected for law making and not to develop his constituency with project from his pocket, go and ask your ineptitude presidiot
[/s]

But sharing condoms to his constituents is part of his legislative duties? abeg shame no dey do you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by Miles300: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
DamiBukola:

who offend u this morning ,olodo like u , it's law making not also attach to better the living conditions of citizens , is it only constructions that adds to better living conditions , slowpoke ...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by DamiBukola: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

But sharing condoms to his constituents is part of his legislative duties? abeg shame no dey do you.
some of you lack what the duty of each of the three arms of government is, Dino owes no one duty to improve constituents with infrastructure. Please, what class are you,let me know so o won't waste my time in educating an educationally less brain

1 Like

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by Miles300: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

mumu na goat wey him be

1 Like

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by DamiBukola: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Miles300:
who offend u this morning ,olodo like u , it's law making not also attach to better the living conditions of citizens , is it only constructions that adds to better living conditions , slowpoke ...
So in demented mind, it is the legislature that implement laws to better the people of a constituency? Is it the governor who has refused to pay salary of 15 months that is improving the standard of his people? Epa, Dino is a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the last time I checked the Federal Government is so clueless that despite the series of law made by the NASS, that have no clue on what to do to improve our living standard.

Tell me your senator representing your people and let's compare with the impact made thus far by Dino.

Dino is the senator we have in the NASS that is standing for the less privileged in the NASS.

1 Like

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
He built constituency office? That's quit funny.

I'm begining to admire Yahaye Bello, he has not made any sound since all these started. More like action speaks louder than noise.
Exactly. Yahaya is making dino look stupid in front of ppl.
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by DamiBukola: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Miles300:
See who knows nothing calling me olodo? Please tell me the duties of a senator or lawmakers in general and also tell me your senator let's compare the legislative achievements between Dino and that your useless senator
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by alizma: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Dino has always been a 'Pastor.'
at your church I guess

1 Like

Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by vedaxcool(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2017
[s]
DamiBukola:
some of you lack what the duty of each of the three arms of government is, Dino owes no one duty to improve constituents with infrastructure. Please, what class are you,let me know so o won't waste my time in educating an educationally less brain
[/s]

lol you are "edumbcated" and your writing clearly shows your "edumbcationally less brain" haha grin
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by vedaxcool(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2017
[s]
Miles300:
mumu na goat wey him be
[/s]

Read what you wrote again and you will agree with me it made no iota of sense.
Re: Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye by DamiBukola: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

lol you are "edumbcated" and your writing clearly shows your "edumbcationally less brain" haha grin
lol, APC goons, kotinue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov.fayose Celebrates Son Graduation,says Nigerian University Can Be The Best. / Which Of The Nigerian Politician Does This Masqurade Resemble (photo) / Senator Elect, Sani Received Letter From Buhari "Congratulate Him On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.