Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lolzzz!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lolzzz!! (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolzzz!! by Olayinka777(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Can't stop laughing!

Details coming on shortly!
Re: Lolzzz!! by Olayinka777(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Our country is a hilarious one.

After getting up from a nap around few mins to 8pm last night,I checked my phone & discovered I had a text

message. On opening it it was one of these messages that tells u your acct & ATM card as been blocked. This

particular one was said due to bnv system error;quickly call our customer care line to reactivate it under 24

hours. So fastforward I didn't give it much attention as I'm so used to such messages.

This morning I just decided to crack my self up. So I decided to call the number that sent the text & this

conversations ensued.

Me: Hello sir,I got a text that my acct & ATM card as been blocked.(sounding so worried )

Scammer: Hello,how are u? Yes it's blocked due to system upgrade. Infact u are not the only one affected,there are several thousands of customers also affected.(acting/sounding like a CBN official)

Me: pls sir what can I do? I need to make a very important transaction,pls help me.

Scammer: when last did u use the ATM card last?

Me: I still used it last week.

Scammer: when is it going to expire?

Me: I think by December.

Scammer: do u have the card with u there?

Me: no sir,I would get it in the drawer.

Scammer: OK once u do call me back.

Me: calling!!! (No response) decided to terminate it after a while.

Scammer: calling!!

Me: hello sir,the card is with me now sir(still sounding so confused and worried)

Scammer: when is it going to expire? Can u see some figures that starts with 5 written boldly?

Me: it will expire by 05/18. Started calling the numbers started with the 5 obviously, then gave wrong numbers

after the first one that starts with the 5.

Scammer: where did u see that one? (Sounding aggressive) get out,God punish u! Then immediately hung up.

I almost choked up as a result of the laughter that followed.

I later sent a text to the line cursing him and his generation.

(1) (Reply)

Zuel Bedding>>exquisite Bedsheets And Duvet Covers / Us Verified Paypal / Traffic For Free (uk,usa&more) -ebook Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.