Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock (24634 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by kevoh(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
OgaBuhari:
an atheist like you killed him.
God will judge you all
Your god is a non-existent entity. Don't know why you are bringing it up here, when I didn't. Is it not the same pastor's omnipotent Yahweh that was powerless as usual in saving the Pastor. Just as he was powerless in saving the 27 Christians in the church building collapse in Uyo or (T.B Joshua's church) the same way he is powerless and watches while his minions a.k.a men of god, rape, defile minors, steal and pay for kidnapped babies, defraud people of their money, make them eat grass e.t.c the list is exhaustive.

I am still wondering where in the the OP any reference was made to atheist. undecided Please, I am not interested in derailing this thread, if you are interested in discussing how ineffective your god is , please take your Kaya to religion section and it will be properly addressed. If you mention me on this thread again with any religious undertone, I won't hesitate to ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by brainbox2014(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's worthy of note that this did not happen in the North.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by OgaBuhari: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:
Calabar and Akwa Ibom, fear them when it comes to cultism and gangsterism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you will surely remember this my words when your soul is lost in hell and you will cry bitterly.
Unless Christ saves you before then.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by hmbassey1960(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Saintmary:
If they can do that to their own, what will be the fate of a non indigene
if the can do it to only igbo people i be every happy, just to show them that we don't welcome biafrans

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by qleap2all(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by higherpower: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
“Barely had the meeting started when the two men left and mobilised some of their members to our meeting place. They locked us up and gave all the elders, including me, thorough beating"

this is unacceptable na, nsuto Idung Idoro... Dats need to be deployed there ASAP.
what kind of lawlessness is this

Oooh Idung odoro? That's in a supposed Christian area..would have just said this if it happened in Kano or Kebbi State? Man know thy self
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by cejaypriesty(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Eportal123:
IPOB committing aru everywhere.

This people are meant to be isolated from we human beings.
Your Hatred for Igbos will soon run you mad, if you don't stop.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by ilyasom(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm, if it was a muslim that did it only God knows what will be happening now
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
higherpower:

Oooh Idung odoro? That's in a supposed Christian area..would have just said this if it happened in Kano or Kebbi State? Man know thy self

eyen eka, if say na Kebbi now, na so dem for the scream blue blood, as im happen for our backyard so, man no fit talk.

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Mekanus(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
That's too bad of the gangsters. But to the preacher, that's what u get when you try to shove your believe down the throat of others who don't give a f^uck about it.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by slivertongue: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
" Mr. Tony Akpan, said the police in the area had compromised as the boys wield guns at their presence. He added that the policemen know the hoodlums by name."
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by slivertongue: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
" Mr. Tony Akpan, said the police in the area had compromised as the boys wield guns at their presence. He added that the policemen know the hoodlums by name."
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by slivertongue: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
"Mr. Tony Akpan, said the police in the area had compromised as the boys wield guns at their presence. He added that the policemen know the hoodlums by name."
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by memory123(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oh! mkpat enin my father land...I weep for una
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nostradamus: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
undecided undecidedr. i. p pastor and jehovah couldn't stand up for his servant
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by nigercoolnews: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by techlorddsblog: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Chop of the left buttocks? grin

With the way Jehovah witness are going about preaching repentance in my neighbourhood, I think they should be careful not to loose the two buttocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by raphy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
these Palm wine, and weed smoking tout.
they are not chasing money now they are busy beating and killing.

they must have been so high that they chop off tht button.I hope they took the shit bag to do money.

the man can't shit any.more..
God help ndito akwa ibom ijn amen
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Gaza80: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is wickedness!
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by whizzyleejr(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
God have mercy...the thing wey dey gimme worry nah how the man go take siddown
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Gerrard59(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:
Calabar and Akwa Ibom, fear them when it comes to cultism and gangsterism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The former not the latter is to be feared.

@OP, Iffe not Ife. Certainly, this is an assassination.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Siscooh: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Curses landing straight. God's servant? When the wicked are parading the streets. Not again A I, after God has smiled on your state and today development has come. Prayers O, let not the anger of God fall.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2017
whitebeard:
And one motherfucker is calling all pastors with guards fraudsters...!! I knew he ignorant.

there's no fraud in having guards protect you either pastor or not what is fraud is pastor telling congregants that God will protect them (the congregants) when the pastor know that God cannot and will not protect them while the pastor is using guard it's like prescribing a drug you know is highly unlikely to work to patient while you use the authentic drug for yourself and family. that's fraud of the highest order
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by whitebeard(m): 1:17am On Jun 25, 2017
oluwaseyi000:

there's no fraud in having guards protect you either pastor or not what is fraud is pastor telling congregants that God will protect them (the congregants) when the pastor know that God cannot and will not protect them while the pastor is using guard it's like prescribing a drug you know is highly unlikely to work to patient while you use the authentic drug for yourself and family. that's fraud of the highest order
u sound like someone who doesn't go to church, or who is really pissed at the church.."ignorance"..is what u have, u don't know something clearly do research, find your answers, don't wait on someone to tell u the answers, life is too short to be messing around bruh...!![sup][/sup]
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by ChubbychummyICE(f): 1:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by nurusystem(m): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2017
See Biafra ppl at work, they are liars, drugs, Sturborn, selfish and kidnapa. Nawa o Oyen hungry kill you people if you don't repent. Oyen kuturu muzle. and heartless feofle distopin Nigeria.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Raddie(m): 4:51am On Jun 25, 2017
tydi:
they should dedicated the left yash to all the yashless ladies on nairaland

?

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by uvalued(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2017
The Preacher died in Active Service preaching repentance from sin.
Rejoicing in Paradise (RIP)

1 Share

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by oaroloye(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!

The expected result of being satisfied with a Half-Gospel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Shot As Robbers Attack Bank Road Umuahia, Abia State / Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers Burn Police Van Near Kano, Kidnap Abdullahi Kalos (A Businessman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.