Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) (1098 Views)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Gombe Governor, Others Meet Emefiele At The CBN Headquarters / Sokoto State Governor Gave Reasons For Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by broseme: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Governor Dankwambo of Gombe State yesterday gave some traditional rulers in the state car gifts.Check out photos of the cars he presented to them below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/gombe-governor-dankwambo-gifts.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by broseme: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by iambijo(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Some nice jeeps here
Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by Igboesika: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Each of these cars is 30 million each. 30 million * 6= 180 million naira and I'm sure governor is owing workers salary.

2 Likes

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by Funlord2(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
lofty900:
Each of these cars is 30 million each. 30 million * 6= 180 million naira and I'm sure governor is owing workers salary.

grin grin grin

Very funny!

But actually the governor of that state is one of the most outstanding performers amongst the entire governors in this naija! That's why they call him laptop governor in the state! I have been to gombe and I was impressed because cash no too dey there! I have many of his states people as friends and all of them dey hail am die and they are not even chopping any cash from his govt! So tay dem dey push him name for president in some circles!

2 Likes

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Ah you sure say thunder no go fire these people? angry

1 Like

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by Tolexander: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Funlord2:

grin grin grin

Very funny!

But actually the governor of that state is one of the most outstanding performers amongst the entire governors in this naija! That's why they call him laptop governor in the state! I have been to gombe and I was impressed because cash no too dey there! I have many of his states people as friends and all of them dey hail am die and they are not even chopping any cash from his govt! So tay dem dey push him name for president in some circles!
hmmmm!

In this Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) by missioner(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Some states are not just popular even their governors too.

(1) (Reply)

SAD: Former President Jonathan's Son Shot In Calabar / The Development Of Ibadan At The Detriment Of Oke Ogun! / Quit Notice: Igbo Groups Urge Arewa Youths To Assist Army In Fighting Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.