Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,703 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

PHOTO: Olympic Athlete, Alysia Montaño Runs With 5-months Pregnancy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: Olympic Athlete, Alysia Montaño Runs With 5-months Pregnancy (330 Views)

Ned Nwoko Praises Divine Oduduru After Winning Male Athlete Of The Year In U.S / Ethiopian Athlete, Sintayehu Legese Wins Lagos City Marathon Race / 5 Months Pregnant Olympic Athlete Runs At US Outdoor Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Olympic Athlete, Alysia Montaño Runs With 5-months Pregnancy by EdifiedCEO: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Olympic runner Alysia Montaño on Thursday raced at the U.S.A. Track & Field Outdoor Championships in Sacramento while she was five months pregnant, in 100-degree heat - and she beat her time for the last Championship she raced while also pregnant.

Three years ago, she competed in the same race when she was eight months pregnant. She was able to take 10 seconds off her 800-meter time from 2014.
“People were like, oh, you’re going to run faster than you did last time because you’re less pregnant, I was like, I’m still pregnant” Montaño told LetsRun.com. Montaño isn’t the only athlete to compete while pregnant.
In January, Serena Williams played in the Australian Open and won the title while pregnant.

Montaño said she was inspired after learning that Gal Gadot filmed half of Wonder Woman while she was five months pregnant. “I saw Wonder Woman, and I was like, I for sure am signing up for USA Nationals. I already was thinking I was going to do it” she said.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photo-olympic-athlete-alysia-montano.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Olympic Athlete, Alysia Montaño Runs With 5-months Pregnancy by Ehiscotch(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2017
D

(1) (Reply)

Official : Salvatore Sirigu Joins Seria A Side Torino Fc / Ronaldo Is Angry But Will Stay At Madrid, Says Perez / World Champion Jighere, 7 Others Qualify For World Scrabble Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.