Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,395 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters (19959 Views)

Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara / Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu / Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
He is coming back? ..
lemme go and bring out my generator again..
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by SaulRazor: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
If not because of hate the news also said he will be coming home soon,why don't you wait to see things yourself.
Why do you people love hearing fake news?

Who is to blame when we haven't eardrum the voice of the President for over 300 days , all we keep seeing are images , even when he came back last time we didn't see him speak anywhere
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by ensamy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
We are doing fine Baba, don't come back yet oo.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
ajebuter:
He is coming back? ..

lemme go and bring out my generator again..
My thoughts exactly. cry

cry

Buhari, pls stay in London small abeg.,.. just stay there till 2019. Plssssss!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by ROBO1722: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
WHY ALL TH LIES?

NIGERIANS WERE TOLD HE WAS TRAVELLING FOR CHECKUP AND EVENTUALLY BECAME INCOMMUNICADO.

NOW HE IS RECEIVING BLOOD TRANSFUSION AND RESPONDING TO TREATMENT.

NA WA FOR THIS COUNTRY AND ITS GOVERNMENT OF LIES.

I JOIN NIGERIANS TO WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided It was before I use to weep for Nigeria but now I ve ran out of tears to weep for a country not worth shedding tears for or at worse dying for. Buhari as a man I ve always respected and anticipated so much from him. I had my quenched flame of hope for Nigeria rekindled when he assumed office but it is becoming obvious that Nigeria is dead, hopeless, doomed, futureless and nothing good wud ever come its way.
As for Buhari, pls resign. I know u contested 3 previous elections and failed but now u got it falling oil prices and failing health has prevented u from being in office. I wish u good health and speedy recovery. I wish all those national assembly this fate cos they are demons that deserve painful death.

Pele. Like most people you never really knew Buhari. Those of us a bit older and had people in journalism who knew most details about him from the 1970s were shouted down here by kiddies as Tanoids.

When we talk people think we are making things up like them.
So best was to siddon look.
Unlike most people I actually met Buhari briefly when around 60% of Nairalanders were not even born yet. He was head of state then.

I was very young but I remember it vividly. I have old posts on it here on NL.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriadondie: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

Pele. Like most people you never really knew Buhari. Those of us a bit older and had people in journalism who knew most details about him from the 1970s were shouted down here by kiddies as Tanoids.

When we talk people think we are making things up like them.
So best was to siddon look.
Unlike most people I actually met Buhari briefly when around 60% of Nairalanderd were not even born yet. He was head of state then.

I was very young but remember it vividly. I hv old posts on it here on NL.
I must commend ur maturity as u were not insultive just because I had a differing opinion.
Well u can enlighten me more about who really he is cos I really had a great deal of respect for him. I was oppurtuned to crisscross most rural communities in Nigeria and I could see his legacies with PTF. But I am increasingly disappointed that he has nothing to offer especially d war on corruption although d blame wud not be on him alone as d useless national assembly which is a den of rogues as well as d judiciary share blames as well.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I must commend ur maturity as u were not insultive just because I had a differing opinion.
Well u can enlighten me more about who really he is cos I really had a great deal of respect for him. I was oppurtuned to crisscross most rural communities in Nigeria and I could see his legacies with PTF. But I am increasingly disappointed that he has nothing to offer especially d war on corruption although d blame wud not be on him alone as d useless national assembly which is a den of rogues as well as d judiciary share blames as well.

No, difference of opinion should not result in insults. Normally anyway.

I cannot claim to know all about Buhari. But I know a little bit. Most I cannot repeat here of course.

What struck me was that he was very handsome army officer. Even more handsome than we saw on TV. He was so smart that I wanted to be a military officer. grin
But his coup scuppered our nascent democracy in 1983. We know what followed. Shagari's govt was not more corrupt than we have had from 1999 till now. So excuse for overthrow makes little sense now.

Most people do not know the role Buhari played in making OBJ deny Pa Awo the presidency in 1979.
By election of 1979, the rules were clear. If no party had a clear majority in the presidential election, NASS should choose the next president.

Awo had secured a majority of votes already. But OBJ was forced to bring a retroactive decree after election to make it just who has more votes in the election.

OBJ knew why he did it. Had OBJ handed over to Awo, the coup would have happened within months. till Shagari in power, Buhari coup was the most open secret back then.

Now about PTDF, yes he did some good things. But try to see the cost & waste of fund that occurred there. Granting total power to award contract & cost to his relative.

But most important is principle. Why would a former HoS serve under a brutal regime like Abacha's? The regime that caused the death of MKO (technically), Kudirat, imprisoned OBJ & Yar'Adua.

There other things not meant for a public forum.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriadondie: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

No, difference of opinion should not result in insults. Normally anyway.
Regrettably it is d case with many kids here who don't deserve to be on nairaland. The moment u airban opinion different from theirs they start insulting themselves. I quite understand many re fustrated with d situation in d country and perharp they see nairaland as an outlet to vent their miserable fate in life for which I'm not responsible.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by RaptorX: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Neozy:

Nigeria is NOT dead, Nigeria is NOT hopeless, Nigeria is NOT doomed, Nigeria's future is extremely bright. In fact the brightness can blind someone's eyes. All I see about Nigeria is hope. This kind of mentality is very wrong. It can't take us anywhere. I'm very sure Nigeria will work in my own generation. We have in abundance everything we need to make this country work, but the only thing lacking is good governace.
Nigeria is dead and about to be buried and too many innocent blood have been shed to keep this fraudulent contraption chugging along but at the end of the day it's going to be one step forward and three steps backwards.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Regrettably it is d case with many kids here who don't deserve to be on nairaland. The moment u airban opinion different from theirs they start insulting themselves. I quite understand many re fustrated with d situation in d country and perharp they see nairaland as an outlet to vent their miserable fate in life for which I'm not responsible.
QED @ bolded. You said it all.

But that is the situation in tough times. People turn on each other. While the elites keep looting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by calaway: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
The best person you should have spitted on is Nnamdi Azikwe!

SHAME!!!!!
an old person like you does not know the past tense of spit? and you call yourself a graduate?

what institution did u graduate from?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by bejeria101(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who gives a f*** abt the resident dullard? Got things to think abt not a powerbank operated.......
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Zulu212: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who am i to interfere with Jahs plans for Buari?.......let the will of God be done
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Icon79(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Two daily ago, this same "Sahara reporters" reported that PMB is technically dead and ready to be buried ... today, it's 180 degrees the opposite. Seriously, Naija journos are some of the worst in the whole wide world.

O pari
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by sfinkzslot(m): 1:59am On Jun 25, 2017
in Shina Peters words " I am wishing him quickest recovery"
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2017
ziga:

YES it is lugard's fault.

Our greed and corruption.

I join you in spitting on his bald hed. TUEH.

The rate una dey take spit on the bald head, hair go soon start to grow back. I wonder what you would be spitting on then.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by PeaceGord: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Tolexander:

... you should have SPAT on...

Please go to school and don't remain ignorant.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2017
PeaceGord:

... you should have [/b] spat on...

Please [b]go to school
and don't remain ignorant.
See the imecile trying to correct one's error!

No be only "go to school", come to church ni!
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by PeaceGord: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Tolexander:
See the imecile trying to correct one's error!

No be only "go to school", come to church ni!

There you go again.

Bstrd afonjaic blabberer.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2017
PeaceGord:

There you go again.

Bastard afonjaic blabberer.
I'm sorry!

I only corrected you, I didn't ask for your father's name!
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by PeaceGord: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Tolexander:
I'm sorry!

I only corrected you, I didn't ask for your father's name!

You're in error.

It's not someone else's name; it's your tramp of a mum's. Ok?
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2017
PeaceGord:

You're in error.

It's not someone else's name; it's your tramp of a mum's. Ok?
The name doesn't sound feminine, it can't be my mum's name.
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Izonpikin: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
oloriooko:
I thought I voted for a honest and transparent person little did I know he had other ailments known to him that has hampered his desire to put Nigeria straight

For the sake of his reputation and the confidence exhibited by those who voted him in, I think PMB should throw in the towel. His intentions are laudable and achievable

I wish him quick recovery and happy life
his intentions were hypocritical from the start...a scam...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by donqx: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok lyai mhuhamad
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by markemcee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tolexander:
why?
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
markemcee:

why?
who fought vehemently for the unity of nigeria and not to include the secession clause in the house in 1954?
Re: President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters by able20(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
ajalawole:
What will be the usefulness of his return sad
To be given a state burial in Daura at least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After 4-day Working Visit To Turkey / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.