Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) (15364 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Englishgold: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
You can hardly see Afonjas in Idumota Balogun ,Alaba,Trade fair etc. Their skulls show room is at Jankara.Mining Sites, Osun Ogun. Sub outlets,Ekiti,Akure,Oyo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine.
is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra?
they don't love themselves!

Pls stop this nonesense.. nobody will understand that this is a sacarsm... u are doing more harm to us than good.
There ar smatter ways to be diplomatic i kno u ar scared of attack.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Afonja and Bad news these days

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
moriss33:
is your own stupidity hereditary ??.... can't u decipher dat the aforementioned names are synonymous with the Yorubas ??

That amarabae is a stupid girl..
He was triying to post sarcasm but dont know how to do it... i swaer that gal is a dumb coeard..some people have being saying it on this forum.
Shez scared of yorubas attacking her, only for her to make this stupid comment.
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
bro easy, I think she was been sarcastic. It's yorobbers in their delusion that usually claim igbos aren't united and always come up with the senseless rhetoric that she used to mock the hypocrites 'sarcastically'.
so on her behalf, let me rephrase 'is this how accommodating and 'suffersticated' they will be in their hoedua republic? cheesy
#amarabae

Pls dat sarcasm was very wrong.
And she has to use the word "biafra"
U should understand that not only nigerians ar on this forum.. and this people wont understand that sarcasm.
That was a very very wrong comment..
Its people like u and her that makr them say igbos ar not smart.

Pls u guys should start thinkin smart on this forum... and stop adding more dirt to the one the hav painted us already here..
Im so pissed at that comment.
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by nell4: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine.
is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra?
they don't love themselves!
Abi oo my sister.the people that love themselves indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Pls dat sarcasm was very wrong.
And she has to use the word "biafra"
U should understand that not only nigerians ar on this forum.. and this people wont understand that sarcasm.
That was a very very wrong comment..
Its people like u and her that makr them say igbos ar not smart.

Pls u guys should start thinkin smart on this forum... and stop adding more dirt to the one the hav painted us already here..
Im so pissed at that comment.
I understand you

Her intention was to be sarcastic even thou it was a poor attempt at sarcasm.

people like me and her? now you need to take a chill pill okay? you can see I had to rephrase it to give it a better meaning and understanding. Sometimes people make sarcastic comments here and the real intention is lost on readers except you already Know the antecedents of the person or in some cases others are forced to explain that the person who made the comment was being sarcastic.

So please quit that talk about being smart or whatever
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
moriss33:
is your own stupidity hereditary ??.... can't u decipher dat the aforementioned names are synonymous with the Yorubas ??
she's just joking niccur, abi can't you see that she's igbo undecided
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
I understand you

Her intention was to be sarcastic even thou it was a poor attempt at sarcasm.

people like me and her? now you need to take a chill pill okay? you can see I had to rephrase it to give it a better meaning and understanding. Sometimes people make sarcastic comments here and the real intention is lost on readers except you already Know the antecedents of the person or in some cases others are forced to explain that the person who made the comment was being sarcastic.

So please quit that talk about being smart or whatever

Read my post again u will understand where im comming from... u should hav corrected her.
But instead u tagged her for her to see u have defended her...
There ar better ways to make diplomatic and sarcastic comments... if shez smart.

Ofcoz i know its a sacarsm immediatly i saw d comment bcoz im a nigerian dats why i was able to decipher thats its a sarcasm...
But its not just abt Nigerians this forum is international... and those people wont that comment is was sarcam..

Its not about her intention on the comment, its about the WRONG MESSAGE she has passed to non_nigerians... we ar trying hard to counter wrong picture they hav painted us here.
Only for that dumb girl to make such stupid comment.
the internet is a very powerful tool..
if 5hings continue like this..dnt be suprised trying to cross boder oneday nd u will be stopped by a white man bcoz u are "ibo" bcz of wrong messges dat has been passed through media undecided

U guys should start thinking smart.. i repeat again.
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Henri8: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Haba! Why can't we get good news from these people for once?
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Read my post again u will understand where im comming from... u should hav corrected her.
But instead u tagged her for her to see u have defended her...
There ar better ways to make diplomatic and sarcastic comments... if shez smart.

Ofcoz i know its a sacarsm immediatly i saw d comment bcoz im a nigerian dats why i was able to decipher thats its a sarcasm...
But its not just abt Nigerians this forum is international... and those people wont that comment is was sarcam..

Its not about her intention on the comment, its about the WRONG MESSAGE she has passed to non_nigerians... we ar trying hard to counter wrong picture they hav painted us here.
Only for that dumb girl to make such stupid comment.
the internet is a very powerful tool..
if 5hings continue like this..dnt be suprised trying to cross boder oneday nd u will be stopped by a white man bcoz u are "ibo" bcz of wrong messges dat has been passed through media undecided

U guys should start thinking smart.. i repeat again.
I agree and understand also that she could sometimes be annoyingly stupiid by trying to be politically correct, diplomatic and all,(as someone who has read her very silly comments before) and her comments sometimes saddens me a lot too, but that shouldn't warrant the tag of not smart.

secondly, I didn't tag to defend her, instead I tagged to point and correct her flawed sarcasm, the same reason I rephrased the sarcasm the way she should have put it, and I did so cos I believe she was truly trying. to be sarcastic, hence the correction, so please get it right.

Was she not the only person that made a wrong comment among all?. Much as you want to hold on the smart talk, you must know that where there is a multitude, there must be one stupid and/or odd person there in to play the spoiler, in this case amarabae. You have to understand that .

I'm done here, Peace!
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
I agree and understand also that she could sometimes be annoyingly stupiid by trying to be politically correct, diplomatic and all,(as someone who has read her very silly comments before) and her comments sometimes saddens me a lot too, but that shouldn't warrant the tag of not smart.

secondly, I didn't tag to defend her, instead I tagged to point and correct her flawed sarcasm, the same reason I rephrased the sarcasm the way she should have put it, and I did so cos I believe she was truly trying. to be sarcastic, hence the correction, so please get it right.

Was she not the only person that made a wrong comment among all?. Much as you want to hold on the smart talk, you must know that where there is a multitude, there must be one stupid and/or odd person there in to play the spoiler, in this case amarabae. You have to understand that
I'm done here, Peace!

Im done too..
But i bliv shez not smart bcoz her common sensr would tell her that sarcasm was wrongly put.
Considering the extent of damage it would to

Mind u im not the only one who has noticed this about her.. i hav seen people saying it here.
Infact i have defended her before on one occassion when some1 called her "not smart"
And i thought it was just a beef.
Untill i started seeing it myself..

it may be wrong to use "not smart" im not sure.
but shex so weak and naive and can be easily manipulated.
it very dissapointing considering her matured looks atleast she should be 25 or above.
#peace too

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by spinna: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Marael:
But why everyday na bad news na . Someone can't just help it a day without seeing,hearing or reading unpleasant news. Nigeria will be great. I believe.

Because bad news is more popular than good news. bad news sells more.

Lagos ikeja got a beautiful facelift yet its not news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxfVOpJ4S4s&t=25s
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
yesoo, of course it can't be compared because SOKA forest in ogun state is the ritual capital of the world.

hide your head in shame
do you know the number of okija priests that currently languish in kirikiri prison? there was no a suspect in the case of soka. so soka issue is null and void!
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone heads
everydaythese vagabond bifrans are packed like refugee enter afonja land to live with smelly cone heads
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Temptee101:
Your comment clearly exudes saddness, pain and sorrow. The news must have really hit you so hard, i know how the feeling is like for your fellow skull miners to constantly grace the dailies for the wrong reasons because of their insatiable quest for blood
stop pretending. i have painted the vivid picture of the matter
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by jojothegreat(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Name Duely Checked
Roof Type :Brown
Soup Colour :Green
Known for :All Types Of Moral And Social Crimes
Headquaters :Ogun

NCAN Reporting Live
Awka Chapter

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by swedbase(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
SMTN -skull miners tribe of Nigeria ..na demdem
#modified

Tribe- yoruba

RegioƱ- south _Waste

Identity - coneheads, scratchface, tiger claw face,

Nickname- abobaku, afonja

Republic - oduduwanker aka brownroof aka ewedu

Main occupation- head hunting, skull mining and human parts dealers

Major food- hydraulic soup

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ACCOMODATORS!

I thought they said they are united, see how the criminals just wasted the old man. useless people. By 2025, AFONJA population would have reduced by 40% as a result of booming activity in the skull mining/head counting sector

You are killing me with laughter grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by swedbase(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm The rate in which ritualist are hacking people to death in Ondo and Ogun shocked The population of the Yorubas will be reduced to 5m before the year 2025 if something urgent are not done.
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by BentSpoon(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine. is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra? they don't love themselves!
all fr the like. Mumu
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2017
omoelerin1:
stop pretending. i have painted the vivid picture of the matter
Okay

Suit yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Chinese Expatriates Kidnapped In Ebonyi State / Man Kills His Friend In Zamfara During Heated Fight (Photos) / Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.