Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Share Ransoms With VIP Informants On 60%/40% Basis - Evans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Share Ransoms With VIP Informants On 60%/40% Basis - Evans (310 Views)

Police Arrest Bandits’ Girlfriends, Informants In Katsina / We Pay Ransoms To Bandits Daily, Zamfara LG Chief Tells Minister / "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Share Ransoms With VIP Informants On 60%/40% Basis - Evans by atorioke(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
http://www.eyereport.com.ng/informants-collect-40-of-the-ransoms-evans/

Lagos Billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, popularly called Evans, has disclosed that some prominent businessmen in South-east who provided information on victims, shared from the ransoms.

It was learnt that the suspect had given a lot of names to the police, most of whom were currently being tracked.

Evans also disclosed that most of his partners in crime were based in Europe, and that shows why he collects ransoms in foreign currencies.

“Evans claimed that most of his accomplices were based in Europe and that they were into drug business. The information he provided is being investigated. You do not expect the police to go and arrest people just like that,” the source said.

What is said to be the latest revelation by Evans is that he shared the ransoms with his informants on a 60%/40% rate.

The suspect also threatened to make a public confession if the police do not arrest those he mentioned as being his partners.

“It is true. He has mentioned some very prominent businessmen from the southeast as those who provided information on people he kidnapped. He claimed that they shared from the ransoms he collected,” the source added.

“We have to be sure there is a connection between Evans and those mentioned. Once that is established, they would all be arrested. But he has been threatening to go public if people mentioned are not arrested”

Mynd44
Re: I Share Ransoms With VIP Informants On 60%/40% Basis - Evans by cuedish: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
They are making this criminal become a celebrity

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Soldier, A Member Of Evans’ Gang / Evans! Evans!! Evans!!! Evans!!!! / FRSC To Commence Mental Stability Test For Traffic Violators On July 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.