Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Buying A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying A Car (379 Views)

Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / What Documents To Collect When Buying A Tokunbo Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Car by BlackFantomas: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tell me somebody! I found a car for jiji, the Mazda 626 of 2003. Tell me who knows the machines well, or has a real experience of using this model, what are the weak points and what are the advantages of this model. Thank you in advance.
Re: Buying A Car by koksybrown: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
If its your first car, consider Toyota.
Re: Buying A Car by BenGur: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
BlackFantomas:
Tell me somebody! I found a car for jiji, the Mazda 626 of 2003. Tell me who knows the machines well, or has a real experience of using this model, what are the weak points and what are the advantages of this model. Thank you in advance.
I will say in general whether it breaks, but it breaks, like all cars, but overall, you will be satisfied. Now about jiji and comments about scammers.
Scammers are everywhere in stores, car dealerships, markets ......... Just need to be careful and everything will be fine with you.
Re: Buying A Car by EbuteHaddow: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
BenGur:

I will say in general whether it breaks, but it breaks, like all cars, but overall, you will be satisfied. Now about jiji and comments about scammers.
Scammers are everywhere in stores, car dealerships, markets ......... Just need to be careful and everything will be fine with you.
I agree with you, the car is good for its money. And about jiji only positive impressionssmiley

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Crosstour Used 2011model For Sale Price 4.4m Call 08131267376 / Toyota Corolla 2006 Model@ N2.5m / List Of Cars Available @ Classic Babs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.