Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? (4985 Views)

Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) / Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by zionmade(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

aside last month when was the last time they attacked? cheesy

of course I know that you don't care about our predicaments but so far Boko Haram hasn't even killed up to 25,000 after 6 years unlike some that lost over 3 million people in just 30 months
who cares about d past. Why dont u take a stroll to borno and see if u wont make it 25001 persons to die. We are here talking of d present u re talking of d past. The east is booming while the north has been declared deadly zone, i guess u shud have gone to the international community and ask dem why they pronounced south east the safest region in Nigeria irrespective of the 1967 war
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by APCsupporter: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

boko haram kicked out indeed when d attacks are getting deadlier. recently over 15 persons were killed.keep lying to urself. even if bh fizzles out today, a deadlier group will rise because the north stinks of wickedness

wishful thinkercheesy aside that one when was the last time they launched an attack?
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by APCsupporter: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

who cares about d past. Why dont u take a stroll to borno and see if u wont make it 25001 persons to die. We are here talking of d present u re talking of d past. The east is booming while the north has been declared deadly zone, i guess u shud have gone to the international community and ask dem why they pronounced south east the safest region in Nigeria irrespective of the 1967 war

lol i visited Borno thrice in 2016 and once in 2017tongue. The US that has destroyed many prosperous nations is in no position to tell us where it's safe and where it isn't. Go and see how people are dying everyday in Chicago. The so called international community is all about US and their prppagandacheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by 0b10010011: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

To show how senseless u are, u hail tinubu for looting the money meant for development of ur land.am not here to call names but in 10yrs time no single landed property will belong to a yoruba in the west, Igbos will buy up everything. so keep wailing and gnashing ur palm oil stained teeh
who cares?

Wale Tinubu you know not! Only petty traders and hawker you know. Keep chest-beating, we know your lots. You have bought the whole land in Nigeria!
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by zionmade(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Wale Tinubu you know not! Only petty traders and hawker you know. Keep chest-beating, we know your lots. You have bought the whole land in Nigeria!
is it our fault dat ur ancestors were so lazy that they had to sell off their properties just to eat ewedu and palm oil? cry me an ocean
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by zionmade(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol i visited Borno thrice in 2016 and once in 2017tongue. The US that has destroyed many prosperous nations is in no position to tell us where it's safe and where it isn't. Go and see how people are dying everyday in Chicago. The so called international community is all about US and their prppagandacheesy
why dont u go and live there with ur brothers. or are u afraid dat d dog of wickedness u guys trained will come biting?
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by APCsupporter: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

why dont u go and live there with ur brothers. or are u afraid dat d dog of wickedness u guys trained will come biting?

Why should should I leave my school and my business to go and reside in Borno? I'm not a developercheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by 0b10010011: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

is it our fault dat ur ancestors were so lazy that they had to sell off their properties just to eat ewedu and palm oil? cry me an ocean

grin grin grin

You not even ashamed humans re not buying into your land locked erosion ridden region with glorified towns called cities littered all over. If you re buying, it's welcomed, you paying taxes and will continue to. And when u become foreigners, grin your taxes will triple as foreigners. Keep buying Nigeria landmass while your region remains a slum!

Keep importing your human and capital resource to the West and feel you re having an edge, it's what countries like UK, UAE and Switzerland pray for!

Who is doing who? grin

Infact, we intend selling our oceans and rivers to your lots if the price is right.
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by zionmade(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b10010011:

grin grin grin

You not even ashamed humans re not buying into your land locked erosion ridden region with glorified towns called cities littered all over. If you re buying, it's welcomed, you paying taxes and will continue to. And when u become foreigners, grin your taxes will triple as foreigners. Keep buying Nigeria landmass while your region remains a slum!

Keep importing your human and capital resource to the West and feel you re having an edge, it's what countries like UK, UAE and Switzerland pray for!

Who is doing who? grin

Infact, we intend selling our oceans and rivers to your lots if the price is right.
yeah wen we are done buying over ur region we will kick u guys to d slums and under fly overs where u belong.u can live there and enjoy the tax we pay
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by zionmade(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

Why should should I leave my school and my business to go and reside in Borno? I'm not a developercheesy
so i have even been talking to an undergraduate or even possibly a jambito
go and find ur mates and play with little boy
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by APCsupporter: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

so i have even been talking to an undergraduate or even possibly a jambito
go and find ur mates and play with little boy

Hahacheesy maybe, but someone who graduated with a pass has not right to look down on an undergraduate with lots of potentialscheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by 0b10010011: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

yeah wen we are done buying over ur region we will kick u guys to d slums and under fly overs where u belong.u can live there and enjoy the tax we pay

Chest-beating!

Runs in the blood!

Same you said before Rivers state people sent you guys packing and obtained all your assets.

Am sure you don't know that history!

But westerns don't do that, we need your tax to still develop our remote region. In two decades time, Ekiti would have surpassed Anambra and Abia conjoined together.

Please keep buying into the West! grin
Re: Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? by melody91: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
zionmade:

Hahahaha pepper dem crew. Jealousy cum hatred filled humans. is it our fault that ur ancestors and ur present generation are lazy to do extent Igbos took over due commercial sector of ur land, Is it their fault ur grannies decided to sell all their lands, is it their fault that as educated as did ewedu masters claim to be their only achievement is white collar job. Blame ur laziness and stop displaying ur jealousy. we will rule ur land, count the money there while u guys can keep being agberos afterall nothing better can come out of ewedu and pepper
bla bla bla bla....go back home..eyin omo Igbo,aiye yin ti baje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Gives Full Details About His Educational Background / Check Out 10 Men Tinubu Has Helped Become Who They Are In Nigeria Politics / How?? Senator Of Nigeria Uba Sani NudĀ£ Video Leaked Online. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.