Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (141794 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye. ...Watching you in 3D
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
humeeh:
AyarmBoye. ...Watching you in 3D
Lolz.... I sight u Bae
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye:
so if nah you. U go run leave Davina
*hehe* Ifahear, I go overrun self. The rate at which my leg will be moving will surpass that of "OX" fan at it's highest speed.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yemike:

*hehe* Ifahear, I go overrun self. The rate at which my leg will be moving will surpass that of "OX" fan at it's highest speed.
I fear u o
Re: Mask Hunter by Akinwale14(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye:
I guess u were wrong
Ok oo
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye:
I fear u o
Death no easy my brother. I knw say if nah u, u go run pass me grin
Re: Mask Hunter by Honeydawealth(f): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
He he!! Suspence at it's peak! Ayarmboye weldone oooo...... I soooo luv dis story!!
Re: Mask Hunter by Lexzytee(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wao mike run for ur dear life o...tnx 4 d update bro, pls we need more
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yemike:

Death no easy my brother. I knw say if nah u, u go run pass me grin
me ke......... I no Dey like fight...not that I can't take him on.... I just don't wana show my power
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Honeydawealth:
He he!! Suspence at it's peak! Ayarmboye weldone oooo...... I soooo luv dis story!!
u r welcome.... I need to make it up to u guys....
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lexzytee:
Wao mike run for ur dear life o...tnx 4 d update bro, pls we need more
next update is tomao Biko...... Typing no easy
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye:
me ke......... I no Dey like fight...not that I can't take him on.... I just don't wana show my power
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mask Hunter by Honeydawealth(f): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye:
honestly, u gat to.........
Re: Mask Hunter by Honeydawealth(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
AyarmBoye:
honestly, u gat to.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Honeydawealth:
honestly, u gat to.
yes boss
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Samesquare where are Thou...... Been calling me every time.. I'm back here o
Re: Mask Hunter by Melancholy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow! what can i say? This is epic for a self-acclaimed newbie writer putting up a professional work such as this? Oga boss ur skill na grade one.

Thumbs ups ayamboye
Re: Mask Hunter by chedoson(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
y nah..........fox no suppose die ni
So dat d dragonet wil see a computer wizard dat wil help him in his revenge mission just lyk in a man call god
But smhw d begining remind me of *TYRANT MONSTER*
#KUDOS
Re: Mask Hunter by bummybummy(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, Tuhndhay, patriciakase, donkelz, Ibunkun1, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex germaphobe, Matrycx, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, lalasticseun, wizsolzy, legenddimex....
it z bin a long time
Re: Mask Hunter by lonesome501(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
AYARMBOYE!! AYARMBOYE!! AYARMBOYE!! UR 2MORO NO BE 2MORO ANYMRE OO!! OYA SHARP SHARP!! COME ND UPDATE
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2017

Although Mike was terrified, he wasn't going to leave Davina, never!. He must show that he was a man too and he must defend himself until Jason arrived, he seriously hoped Jason had seen the massage he had left earlier.. Maybe between them, they could overpower this beast.

"you seem to have improved a lot, fox. You used to be this coward but crafty little boy. Here you are now, full of courage and wit. And you have the audacity to face me" python said placing his accent on every word.

"I'm impressed, fox. But if you think of trying your luck against me, you will be doomed. You can't defeat me alone and your master is not here to save your ass. You are on your own. "

“what do you want from me? ”, Mike said adjusting himself in a defensive position.

" let me go straight to the point, there's no need to dilly dally. I just want to kill you and make dragonet pay "

" And what has he done to deserve this, you know he wouldn't let you be if he finds out "

" Ofcourse he wouldn't, and That's my exact expectation. But don't worry he won't found out that I killed you. You won't be able to say a word to him in the hell I'm about to cast you into ".

" you are a devil" mike was irritated "you even stooped so low to get Jason.. I thought the mighty python fears no one. It appears it's a false proclamation"

Python was furious as he charged, " I fear no one. I just want to kill him slowly, you son of a bitch".

Python met him head on, unleashing a serious of jabs and a roundhouse kids that rocked mike to one side of the tree, dating it momentarily. Python was fast, too fast for Mike to handle. Mike had intended to defend himself and buy himself sometime until Jason arrived but now he couldn't, he was just too fast.

Mike dodged blow after blow, but his body ached where python had connected. He was strong and clearly too strong for Mike. Still, he kept at him, dancing around him. He dodged his attacks and got a few licks of his own.

Suddenly, python stumbled, Mike took advantage and slipped past him widely swinging arms and the knot at his arm to inflict punishment of his own. Python's bellow of rage and pain echoed off the forest.

The fight continued for another Ten minutes. Mike's strength was declining and Jason wasn't here. He couldn't keep him off for any longer. As python charged him, he sidestepped his blow, but his foot slipped on a slick spot on the floor. Off balance, he was exposed for a moment while he tried to regain his footing.

Sensing that moment of weakness, python picked up the arrow from the dead jaguar's neck and drove it straight at him, sinking its needle - sharp head into his midsection. Fire erupted within him, and with an angry swipe, python tore open his abdomen.

Mike grabbed at his stomach feeling as if his guts would spill out of his body. He lost his footing as the world became an unfocused haze of pain and he fell back heavily against a tree.

Though agony swept through him, he struggled to rise, knowing that he had to protect Davina. As he did, he felt great pain and before he could advance to the demon, however, python delivered a shuttle jab to his chin, Mike was sent flying into the air, python followed immediately and kicked him so hard that he hit his back against a sharp branch of a tree, piercing his skin, he gasped for air as blood oozed out from every available holes. Mouth, ears, eyes. He became dizzy as he slipped down the tree. The attack was fatal.

"I can't believe you could hold me off for this long Mike. It's unfortunate that I won't have this kind of fun for a while" python said as he left him almost dead. He dashed away with a speed of a vampire. He hoped Jason would find him soon and Ofcourse he had other plans..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Melancholy:
Wow! what can i say? This is epic for a self-acclaimed newbie writer putting up a professional work such as this? Oga boss ur skill na grade one.

Thumbs ups ayamboye
thanks boss.... I remain loyal
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2017
chedoson:
y nah..........fox no suppose die ni
So dat d dragonet wil see a computer wizard dat wil help him in his revenge mission just lyk in a man call god
But smhw d begining remind me of *TYRANT MONSTER*
#KUDOS
Lolz.......... Nah u talk am o
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2017
lonesome501:
AYARMBOYE!! AYARMBOYE!! AYARMBOYE!! UR 2MORO NO BE 2MORO ANYMRE OO!! OYA SHARP SHARP!! COME ND UPDATE
no vex baba.. I done update now
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2017
bummybummy:
it z bin a long time
Yea... I'm back now Thou
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Mike had been Python's target all along. Davina was just a bait to lure him out and he perfectly danced into the trap. How he lured him away from Jason couldn't be far fetched. He had been stalking the two friends for weeks, he knew what they did, where they went and how they had been doing extra training. He had indeed gone through hardship in order to separate the two friends.

Python knew Davina was important to Mike and she's expedient enough to be a perfect bait. He had waited for about twenty minutes before he shot the arrow at the tree under which Mike was resting. He had seen Jason dived into an ocean for his regular training known as ‘Hatha Yoga Pradipika’ it is the act of holding one's breath temporary for a long time.

Jason had been doing that for months now and he could now hold his breath for at least twenty five minutes. It was a feet no one could have achieved, not even the python.

Mike had seen the arrow and was ready for any attack that could be looming, when he was sure that there was none, he relaxed his guard and went for the arrow, he picked the note which read "Lagasta desert path, come alone fox or Davina Dies".

Mike knew that path, it was Davina favorite path and he had seen her passed through that route while stalking her. Mike was devastated, he knew it was extremely dangerous to go alone. So he decided to tell Jason, however, it was an unfortunate day for him for Jason had ignored the sign of danger he had sent.

Jason wasn't to be blamed because Mike had played such planks on him many a time and Jason had run out panting only to find out that he was being fooled. Jason thought it was yet another false alarm.

When Mike had waited for another five minutes without seeing his friend, he dropped the note a d scampered to where he had been directed. He could have swum to where his friend was, but wasting another moment could jeopardize Davina's life and yes, he was right.

When Jason returned to the shore, Mike had vanished. He wondered where his friend could have gone. Then he remembered the alarm Mike had earlier raised,perhaps it wasn't a false alarm afterall. But he was still skeptical until he saw and really the note. He was immediately filled with contrition.

"No!" Jason cried, he picked up his shirt and dashed away. It was over thirty minutes since he saw the danger sign, he hoped he wouldn't be too late when he eventually saw Mike.

Jason ran like a hare, he had no time to Premeditate or draw out a Conscientious plan. He was so scared that he couldn't think straight. Mike was his only brother, his only family and now he was being set up. He maneuvered through the path the note had directed.

The rain was heavy but Jason moved on,running through the thick forest, his skin being torn by sharp thorns but he felt no pain, no pain would exceed the pain of losing Mike. He knew even if he survived such pain, he would become delirious.

"hang on Mike, please hang on for me buddy" he reiterated as he ran further..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mask Hunter by Bestie93(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh my gosh!! Python is a goddamn coward. He has bitten more than he can chew. I hope Diva doesn't die before telling Drogonet who did that to his brother.

Can't wait to read more out of jntence curiosity. Nice work dear.
Re: Mask Hunter by hardehbayor112(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wow!!!
Kudos to you mr ayamboye
I'm enjoying this story
More update pls.
Re: Mask Hunter by Ibunkun1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmm,welldone Bros
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bestie93:
Oh my gosh!! Python is a goddamn coward. He has bitten more than he can chew. I hope Diva doesn't die before telling Drogonet who did that to his brother.

Can't wait to read more out of jntence curiosity. Nice work dear.
Hmmmmm......... Thanks for dropping ur comment
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
hardehbayor112:
Wow!!! Kudos to you mr ayamboye I'm enjoying this story More update pls.
thanks man
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ibunkun1:
Hmmm,welldone Bros
thanks man......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.