Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? (31192 Views)

Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / 'Bullshit': Yung6ix Slams Patrick Doyle For Faulting "30 Billion" Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by manikspears: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Just 1.5k

Is that the last price,because I was told it is 1.2k
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
manikspears:

Is that the last price,because I was told it is 1.2k

Ok.deal!! Na pay befor service o
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Perfecter4real(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Heromaniaa:
With the way she fcked Ikugbese in the film Fifty, if I were her husband, I doubt I'd still live with her.
lol very funny. i Also thought the role she played in fifty is way of the hook for a married woman a mother African for that matter with such a young boy but they didn't really bang each other but the touching body no be here o.
especially that part where she removed her pants chai.
lord have mercy.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by manikspears: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Ok.deal!! Na pay befor service o
Can't I faint first and pay after waking up,to confirm your hospitality.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
manikspears:

Can't I faint first and pay after waking up,to confirm your hospitality.
That one sef join.. But u go pay half before i faint
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Tocheagle(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
The funniest thing is that last year they were trying to advice upcoming marriages on how to last . they held a seminar in church for youth and singles. May God help us
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by samigben(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2018
sexaddict08:

very good advice...what if they dont? Pls efucate me...

It a matter of Understanding, Open Communication, and be Truthful to another.
Let here be no party when there are resolving the problem.
"they could write up what is upsetting both of them on a piece of paper and pass it to each other and plan ways to solve it"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamil Balogun, Tiwa Savage's Son Swagged Up In New Photos / 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.