Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

ttttt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ttttt (2071 Views)

Growing Your Business Turnover... / 500k To Turnover / 500k To Turnover. How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ttttt by obinnajnr(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
hello
Re: ttttt by kabarka(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
hello obinnajnr,

Your thought is in the right direction.
Fast moving biz in Nigeria now is food base.
e.g water,juice, anything edible.
Also oil but capital intensive.

These two are very hot.
cheers
Re: ttttt by sheyijune: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
fish farming business is very lucrative, i will advise you invest your money there. for more information or question visit www.araratfishing.biz
Re: ttttt by tack: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
do u want to beĀ  a partaker in ds pure water related business dat requires just N200,000 or less from u and u could be making twice dat amount in d first month, den send an email to toba_tobi@yahoo.com
Re: ttttt by jaaadddeee: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
the fish farms advice is good bt doesnt end there i will advice on agriculture in general of any form.to get started contact 07031065678
Re: ttttt by sasifun1: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2010
There are lots of businesses you could,
Like:
# ICT/Technology business = sales of pcs, laptops, phones and accessories

# Boutique Business = sales of ladies and gents clothes and accessories.

# Departmental store = Provisions etc
you can open any of these or even all, and you sure going to make profits in any of them you choose,
I'll advise that you put the oil sector on hold for a while though if has lots of profit to offer but its best you take your time to get your facts straightened out before venturing in to it,
If you need to get intouch with me here is my email
sasifungroup @ gmail. com
Re: ttttt by consultmartins(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2010
You don't need to come down to nigeria to start a business. Why don't you start an online business part time. It requires less capital and the profit potential is impressive. Nigeria is an upcoming trend in ICT so it is a good business idea. If you want to get more information about the kind of business i do online, just download the free ebook i attached below.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Market For Hand Push Food Cart? / I Will Buy Your Neteller Account If You Have A Mastercard Linked To It. / How Do I Get Grammarly Lifetime Premium For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.