Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Free Blogging Tutorial: How To Choose The Best Topic For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogging Tutorial: How To Choose The Best Topic For Your Blog (308 Views)

5 Powerful And Free Blogging Tools You Must Have In Your Plate / 4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Free Blogging Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Blogging Tutorial: How To Choose The Best Topic For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Like it or not blogging has come to be a part of our lives and a daily source of income and information for billions of people around the world.

So many people have built successful blogs that have overtime become their source of livelihood.

So many others have also created mediocre blogs that didn't survive for a long time.
On a personal level, i have experienced this myself. My second blog, inspiredyouthmagazine.com was so unsuccessful that i had to have it deleted after i couldn't pay up for hosting and domain name in the following year.

I later learned that one of the thing that will largely determine the success of your blog besides hardwork is the topic you blog about.

After four years of blogging and upon so many request, i decided to come up with a free blogging tutorial that will teach all blogging enthusiast everything about blogging. And today's topic on the tutorial is about how to choose the perfect topic that will help you achieve your aspirations with your blog.

https://www.victorwinners.com/smart-blogging-tutorial-how-to-find-the-perfect-blogging-topic/

I'm sure this is one of the first of stuff like this from a Nigerian blogger. And i'm glad to share this information with you, free.
Follow the link to read it up and drop any question you have. I'll be looking forward to answer them.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready Show You Guys How To Build E-commerce Website With Ease / SHOCKING As Hackers Invade HBO - Game Of Thrones Data Leaked Online / Dedicated Server & Vitual Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.