Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

n - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / n (358 Views)

coll / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by ademusiwa3r: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
: The Internet Is Not Danger To Unity But New wife- HRH Ademusiwa
Re: n by ademusiwa3r: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
The internet is not a danger to Nigeria unity
The internet bring you investment
New Jobs
New skill
New knowledge
Meeting place for international connection
Help to run military propaganda
Increases your knowledge of latest military weapon
Etc

Even while the picture of the satellite picture may not favor some tribe..It important to note that anyone who is upset, should get new yariya.

The internet bring you investment. The satellite picture favor Nigeria , that people can see, we have potential for investment.
With the satellite picture, other Africa countries investment index rating went down. But for Nigeria, doubled because you are too many.

The internet help the investor to know area , you are lacking to invest in.

Area Nigeria lack is housings, which bring investment . So Nigerian who have been condeming me for showing their mud houses lack knowledge. I single handedly raise over $ 1 billion to Nigeria since I have been written. And I can show you with prove. Because your trash is someone else wealth.

Even while it has its draw back. which mean most military men have to hide their identity by behind civilian clothe . But its advantage over weight its demerit.
Re: n by ademusiwa3r: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
The meaning of this this hat is that they allow to represent and manage in all government own institution. And since your hospital and schools are in bad state, the military has to fix your school and hospital.

If a state spent, N6Billion monthly on education.. You write them the cheque to the military medical and education Corp of your state fail, into.. and they come and fix your school and hospital in states

You politicians are now using third party private companies, because of corruption for 17 years..

Civilian don't monitor civilian. It is military which monitor civilian.. the civilian has to vacate the federal and state Secretariat's in future
Re: n by ademusiwa3r: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
That is the meaning of the logo in their hat.

LUTH problem.. The medical corp of the division 81 of the Military has to send someone to take over the institution if the problem continue. You can see their hat. Any government institution that have problem. The military has to come and fix it.

The military has to fix any broken down institution.

So you people have to making out a list of all federal and state institution in all division, so that the military come and fix it. This is their job. that why they have engineering , medicine, education etc.. corp.
You see, it is hard to transfer in the military
You can see how organized ,the northerners division 1, are. In the military, With an NDA, war college etc . All military division most emulate them. Division 3 just started his war college and NDA..

(1) (Reply)

2017 BUDGET BROUHAHA: 10 Punchlines Of Fashola To NASS Spokespersons / Okorocha: I’ve Spoilt Imo People With Projects, They May Stone My Successor If / Gross Human Rights Abuses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.