Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day (1249 Views)

Make 1000 Dollars Reading Nairaland Posts / Make #1000 Over And Over Again / Get Paid Completing A Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by funshyboi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hello, Guys i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,
i know its small. it just money to use to recharge, but it something,
infact if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.
if you are interested,
firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.For the 10 digits referral on mypaga use, 3593102034
after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.
then you should use this referal code 8036MD when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forget to use the referral code 8036MD unless you won't be able to receive your first bonus from streetbees .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by anthonysmile: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
How much am l getting between the two working days?
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by goldenbaee: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2017
funshyboi:
Hello, Guys i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,
infact if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.
if you are interested,
firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.For the 10 digits referral on mypaga use, 3593102034
after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.
then you should use this referal code 8036MD when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forget to use the referral code 8036MD unless you won't be able to receive your first bonus from streetbees .
Thanks
pls clarify the street bees profile is indicating a PayPal acct,how do we Sort that.
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by funshyboi(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
goldenbaee:
pls clarify the street bees profile is indicating a PayPal acct,how do we Sort that.
don't worry about PayPal leave it blank just make sure your phone number on streetbees and paga corresponds, that's what they I'll use in sorting your payment
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by funshyboi(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
anthonysmile:
How much am l getting between the two working days?
depends on the survey you are given
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
funshyboi:
depends on the survey you are given
are they paying in naira or dollars. Can I input my Nigeria account number
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by funshyboi(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Tosinex:
are they paying in naira or dollars. Can I input my Nigeria account number
are they asking for the account number?
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by pabon(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
You've not provided enough information...

Can you be more elaborate...

Do they pay in naira?
Are there any restrictions?
Is it just for mobile or both mobile and pc?
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by funshyboi(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2017
pabon:
You've not provided enough information...

Can you be more elaborate...

Do they pay in naira?
Are there any restrictions?
Is it just for mobile or both mobile and pc?
yes they I'll pay you in naira to your paga you created which you can later transfer to your preferred bank account you wish and for now I can suggest mobile because that's what I used. no restrictions just make sure your phone number on streetbees and paga corresponds.
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by Geofavor(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
funshyboi:
if you are interested,
Thanks
what is the the least amount you can withdraw?
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by funshyboi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Geofavor:
what is the the least amount you can withdraw?
you can withdraw everything
Re: How To Make 1000 Completing A Survey In A Day by heninfo: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please how long does it take for my earned graph to show

(1) (Reply)

Domain Names With High Search Traffic For Sale!!! / Ever Wondered How To Get Started With Bitcoin Mining For Less Than 50k...welcome / How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.