Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Get DIOSCOVITE At #9,000 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get DIOSCOVITE At #9,000 (1653 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / Dioscovite Is Available / Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get DIOSCOVITE At #9,000 by PMIcon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Get the sickle cell supplement at a price of #9,000

The usual price elsewhere #10,000-11,000

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT DIOSCOVITE

Dioscovite helps to prevent sickling and rigidity of red blood cells which is responsible for the blockade of blood vessels and break down of red blood cells and hence sickle cell crises.

A bottle lasts for 3-4 months for babies and about 2 months for older children, all depending on dose per age and the child's health condition when it is started.

Having seen how effective it could be first hand, I have been telling both health practitioners and everyone one else about it.

To find out more about where to get it at a cheap rate call this number: 08132478747

Have a great day.
Re: Get DIOSCOVITE At #9,000 by PMIcon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
LATEST FEEDBACKS POSITIVE

1. Last week (Thursday, 13th, July, 2017 to be precise), a family bought 5 bottles after two previous purchases (one through me and one from another source)
"I prefer yours" the mother of the child said. "I will call you for more after this."

2. A client called to get one more Dioscovite today and said since they started using it for their child they've not had cause to rush him to the hospital for treatment of sickle cell crisis.

MORE DELIGHTFUL:. The child's doctor wants to help other patients get!

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Issues...doctors In The House , Help Me Interpret This Test Result. / Nma: The Act Of Standing Alone... By Fatade Bamidele / Ebola: What Actually Transpired Between The Ecowas Diplomat And The Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.