Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tekno Takes Selfie With His Boss, Ubi Franklin At BET Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Takes Selfie With His Boss, Ubi Franklin At BET Experience (819 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 / Mercy Aigbe Set To Accomodate Ubi Franklin At Her House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Takes Selfie With His Boss, Ubi Franklin At BET Experience by JNBoss: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sony and MMMG Act, Tekno takes a selfie with his boss, Ubi Franklin as they attend the BET 2017 Experience Show at Staples Center, Los Angeles.

Tekno was nominated for the Best African International Act, but his fellow Nigerian, Wizkid copped the Award.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/tekno-takes-selfie-with-his-boss-ubi.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: Tekno Takes Selfie With His Boss, Ubi Franklin At BET Experience by subtlemee(f): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dunno why I'm always feeling pity for this Ubi guy,felt he was used and dumped..i pray God rewards him with more prosperity,true love and successful upcoming artists under his management
Re: Tekno Takes Selfie With His Boss, Ubi Franklin At BET Experience by JNBoss: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Tekno Takes Selfie With His Boss, Ubi Franklin At BET Experience by judgedredd22(m): 5:28am On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Dunno why I'm always feeling pity for this Ubi guy,felt he was used and dumped..i pray God rewards him with more prosperity,true love and successful upcoming artists under his management

(1) (Reply)

Richest Woman, Folorunso Alakija, Celebrates 66th Birthday / Blac Chyna Acquires A New $272K Ferrari 488 Spider (photos) / “peni$ Size Doesn’t Matter When It Comes To Sex; I Had $ex...." Actress Amara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.