Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? (946 Views)

Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How Do I Set My Sd Card As Default Storage In My Samsung Galaxy On5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Please, I need clues. It's samsung duos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by ziezy(m): 3:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Google is ur friend
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
ziezy:
Google is ur friend
actually, you should be more “friendlier” to tell me
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Milo30(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is it the Android Kitkat external storage policy that is the issue? Explain more... maybe I can help
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Milo30:
Is it the Android Kitkat external storage policy that is the issue? Explain more... maybe I can help
probably, but can you find means for me to just relocate my apps to my SD card? any means and i'll try it.
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Milo30(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
probably, but can you find means for me to just relocate my apps to my SD card? any means and i'll try it.
Okay, follow this...

http://droidlessons.com/how-to-move-apps-to-the-sd-card-in-android-6-0-marshmallow/
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Milo30 post=57845491]
Okay, follow this...

http://droidlessons.com/how-to-move-apps-to-the-sd-card-in-android-6-0-marshmallow/[/qu
ote]
thnks much...

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Behankey(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
You can't. Android 6 or 7 doesn't allow you store apps on your SD card.
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Behankey:
You can't. Android 6 or 7 doesn't allow you store apps on your SD card.
why? How?
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by adejasper(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Copy Apps from Android phone to SD Card might not be easy as we think. Meanwhile, I tried same thing before, it was not perfectly ok, then i tried to swap the memories between the phone and the SD card present on the phone. Here is the [url]complete guide on how I achieved it[/url]https://gadgetsright.com/swap-internal-storage-with-external-sd-card-in-android
Jhaytee4all:
Re: Please, How Do I Copy Apps To My SD Card(memory Card) On My Android Phone? by tafat: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2019
i think your apps are generally meant to be in your phone storage and not SD card

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone / What Is The Price For New Tecno Camon Cx Now? (benin Or Lagos) / Samsung Galaxy X LEAKED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.