Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans (17717 Views)

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR / Oshiomhole Denies Blasting Aisha Buhari / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by mjbaba: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2017
F
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by fabian063: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2017
It has been proven times without number that bloggers are the greatest liars on earth. Smh
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2017
zlantanfan:
Una own must different she when USA catch Osama Bin Laden and Gaddafi dem do like this
Mumu didn't you watch how gaddafi was captured or sadam huseen or Gbagbo or idiamin...go and brush you mouth and go to church as your bathing will kill time

Those of you saying trash should go and drink acid for all I care

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by morbeta(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
I think the point has been made that the pictures were supposed to be for their private archives. That is cool.

But making the pictures public and popping champagne / shooting aimlessly in that video, then uploading it is wrong and unprofessional.

And for those talking about Escobar and Colombia, note that that country was not and still may not be counted ad a first world country.

They shouldn't be our standard for what is good and professional.

Police in US did snap with alot of gangster's dead bodies.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Ajimike(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2017
whirlwind7:
One of the reasons I'm no longer eager to catch up on "breaking news" or "recent developments" in naija: The parties concerned will often deny they made any such comments in the next 24 hours.

Not sure if this APC government gave birth to this worrisome trend, or that bloggers are just too eager with unconfirmed reports.

Not really. It's the Ibadan gutter Press that usually comes up with fake news like this.
The moment I saw the thrash yesterday, I knew it wasn't Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by ayindejimmy(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
misano:
Bloggers self. Anyway, for those who think snapping pics with a criminal is unprofessional.

Pablo Escobar, the wealthiest drug kingpin the world has ever seen, attempted to flee from a hideout in his home base of Medellín, Colombia, by scrambling across a neighboring rooftop. He was gunned down by the police. That's his dead body right in front of some Colombian police officers.

So you want our police to imitate columbian police.
Would that be goin backward or forward?
The only picture a criminal should take is a mug shot, and I haven't seen Evans' mug shot

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by SaulRazor: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Useless Kate Henshaw
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Theblackstalln: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2017
nandyz:
Evans is talk of the town now in Nigeria,,, He is now celebrate by people, he has fans everywhere in the world,,,,

check up the update from his father in NNEWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yMY-s_Uu7o
Did u just say world?
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by slysneh: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2017
OP U NA MUMU O.RECEIVE SENSE IS DIS ONE NEWS?
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Why are you people giving this b!tch the attention she's craving.

Who's she?
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
make dem no kidnap this guy family o before it becomes a case of taken
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by yabatown: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2017
sammydirectly:
Why are you people giving this b!tch the attention she's craving.

Who's she?

Who is she?
A former bar girl turned actress who ended up with an aristo expatriate who ended up doing her 'wayo'.
Let us give her a little attention because she ain't relevant in Nollywood anymore, and looking for any other platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by lanrefront1(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
I think the point has been made that the pictures were supposed to be for their private archives. That is cool.

But making the pictures public and popping champagne / shooting aimlessly in that video, then uploading it is wrong and unprofessional.

And for those talking about Escobar and Colombia, note that that country was not and still may not be counted ad a first world country.

I think you need to go and read what Kyari said again
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by aadoiza: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

In English, PLEASE?

Maybe you were sleepy...it was 4.13 a.m after all. ..
You wicked die grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by bigmo1(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Chiefpriest1:

Story for the Gods. The guy in dark blue top posing alongside the dead Escobar is An American DEA agentagent.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by newslifeop: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by burkingx(f): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
cheesy.... ABEG MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FRONT! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER. .....

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Pavarottii(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
misano:
Bloggers self. Anyway, for those who think snapping pics with a criminal is unprofessional.

Pablo Escobar, the wealthiest drug kingpin the world has ever seen, attempted to flee from a hideout in his home base of Medellín, Colombia, by scrambling across a neighboring rooftop. He was gunned down by the police. That's his dead body right in front of some Colombian police officers.
My advice. Don't ever compare Evans with Pablo Escobar. They are not and will never be in d same level. Maybe u should go and read who Pablo Escobar is .
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Pavarottii(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Theblackstalln:

Did u just say world?
U dey mind dem. That's how they are comparing Evans and Pablo Escobar. I told the guy to and read up on Pablo Escobar or watch documentaries on him. And they will never compare their two in their lifetime

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Secret to Gainful Employment in Nigeria is a researched material that contained more than three thousand (N 3, 000) valid E-mail addresses of Human Resources managers of various reputable companies across industries and sector in Nigeria. By virtue of profession I’m one of HR practitioners in Nigeria; who have assisted some fellow being in securing employment opportunities with this insightful researched work.

For further inquiries about this researched book.
E-mail: osarumwense_joh
n@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 (0) 7060457281
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by andyanders: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Response of an intelligent officer. God will protect him and his family
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
I want to believe that the Nigeria Police Force, an arm of the Federal Government in connivance with apostles of Brown Envelop Journalism are using this Evans' criminal break-dance to divert the attention of fanatical hoarde of Nigerians regarding the failed return of Mr Buhari and his state of health as well as his dismal failure, leadership deficit, social morass and Northern Youths-Igbo face off!
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by ivolt: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
misano:

So you want Nigeria to emulate the failed Columbian state ?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by zakimon: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
There is so much similarity between what was denied and the 'true' statement. The only difference is in him saying that Kate is entitled to her own opinion. The 'mindset' in the two statements are the same

I am sure he was scoLded for attacking Kate.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
ivolt:

So you want Nigeria to emulate the failed Columbian state ?

I can't argue, just use Google and you will see assassins and drug lords been snapped with D police. Especially in Mexico, Spain & Italy.

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavarottii:

My advice. Don't ever compare Evans with Pablo Escobar. They are not and will never be in d same level. Maybe u should go and read who Pablo Escobar is .

The police snapped with Pablo Escobar a CRIMINAL & Nigeria police snapped with Evans a CRIMINAL. Both CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Theblackstalln: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavarottii:

U dey mind dem. That's how they are comparing Evans and Pablo Escobar. I told the guy to and read up on Pablo Escobar or watch documentaries on him. And they will never compare their two in their lifetime
Abi o...no mind am
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by yabatown: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
misano:

The police snapped with Pablo Escobar a CRIMINAL & Nigeria police snapped with Evans a CRIMINAL. Both CRIMINALS.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Governor Aregbesola’s Office / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.