Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Eid Mubarak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid Mubarak (264 Views)

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Latest Eid Mubarak Wishes In 2019 / Best Eid Mubarak Sms And Eid Greetings 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak by seguntijan(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2017
*WHY SO SOON?* For the love of the Qur'an, And the sonorous voice which recites it, For the love of the remembrance of Allah, And seclusion for His sake alone, For the love of the long hours of thirst and hunger, And the satisfactory taste of dates and its sweetness, For the love of elongated standing in prayer, Forsaking the blog, And the gladness of the tranquil mind, I cry, my heart melts, The days are going by, When did you come around anyway? Just within a couple of days you are leaving me, Why so soon The love I have for you is beyond measure. Oh Ramadan! Remembering Allah Morning, Afternoon, Day and Night. The sweetness of Eeman is felt in your presence, And the ties of kinship is never denied in your presence, What more mercy and hope could a man ask for? Other than a month filled with bliss and glad tidings, And embedded in you is a bonus, Of a night pregnant with Rahma, Bounty and Peace, And a thousand months of worship in awe and reverence , What a favour from the Most High! Whose love for His slaves is incomparable, Oh Ramadan! Why so soon Your never ending is what I long for, Even if it's just twice a year, I'm still glad, That my deeds no matter how small are observed in you, For a Sodaqah given in you, Is more like Zakat rendered in any other month. Oh my Lord I pray!!! Spare our lives to witness, Another month of Ramadan in goodness

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan, Others In Sahara Group Movie "Hanatu" / Grace With Labour (2) / The Great Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.