Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Help Needed On Freelancer.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed On Freelancer.com (649 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Guide On Freelancer.com / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Freelancer.com by megawax8: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Help Needed On Freelancer.com by Racing(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Do not relent bro. Keep bidding and more bidding you will surely get awarded with a project. I suggest you keep late night mostly because that is when the coast is mostly clear especially for the newbies in the game. Majority of the Asians are always not available around 11pm to 1am. Take advantage of that time. When I joined newly it took me 2 weeks before I got my first project and from there everything opened. Good luck! To add more to that, make sure you have the freelancer app on your mobile it will help u bid projects even when u are not with ur laptop.
Re: Help Needed On Freelancer.com by Intelville: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have a blueprint copy of "HOW TO EXCEL ON FIVERR" by one of internet greatest marketer. A copy of it can be yours @N1500 with resale rights. Pls bear in mind the actual worth of this book is $14 and will guide you through till you begin to see results. Call 08135410111
Re: Help Needed On Freelancer.com by megawax8: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Racing:
Do not relent bro. Keep bidding and more bidding you will surely get awarded with a project. I suggest you keep late night mostly because that is when the coast is mostly clear especially for the newbies in the game. Majority of the Asians are always not available around 11pm to 1am. Take advantage of that time. When I joined newly it took me 2 weeks before I got my first project and from there everything opened. Good luck! To add more to that, make sure you have the freelancer app on your mobile it will help u bid projects even when u are not with ur laptop.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Advises Exporters To Stop Embarrassing Nigeria - MUST READ / Flutterwave Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding Round / Invest In Online Real Estate Agent And Make Fortune.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.