Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags (28870 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by FBIL: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
ipod youth will fall for his gimmicks the same way they did for FFK who once claimed to have phucked biana ojuku before.

It is very easy and simple to manipulate the emotion of an average ibo man. You are also a ibo man but you have started campaigning for Atiku even before his own Hausa people.
BUHARI/LIE MOHAMMED 2019; NO VOTE IN SE/SS
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
zxcvb:

Trash!!

Sudan broke into Sudan and South Sudan u know d rest.
Besides UEA never broke into Egypt and Syria, pls in a bid to pass such ignorant message don't try to twist history...

Did you even try to google it to find out or are you spewing from the abundance of your foolishness. Egypt and Syria formed a country known as United Arab Republic and had a president. the union lasted from 1958 to 1961 same way Nigeria was amalgamated. Ignorance is bliss to a fool

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nellybii:

You are just a liar. Which Yoruba friend?
That your so called friend should beware of you.!!
You IPODS are hell bent on annexing Port Harcourt, Calabar, and South South because those ones are mumus ba? They will just fold their hands and watch you criminals do your thing right? What type of fuckery is this?? Which oil do you have and which seaport is in Ibo land ?
Troll. you lack comprehension skills. someone's opinion as stated 'Copied'. Why don't you have any other meaningful thing to contribute?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by perez100: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
@gentlechyke, I so much like your rejoinder. The best post for the months of May and June.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nellybii: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
thank you for this comment.

Do not bother about the SE having any oil or not. Switzerland has no single drop of oil, but are a million times better than your Nigeria. I hope you are able to make some sense out of this

However your last sentence is what I'm really interested in and I'm willing to learn something today

Please tell, how exactly do Igbos like dominating others?

Switzerland has almost zero crime rate. You forgot to talk about the criminal nature of the Igbos. They litter every prison every where. You think if the Swiss have been kidnapping foreigners and selling fake drugs they would be where they are today?
Mannerless criminals all.
Grant Biafra to these miscreants and watch crime rate nose dive to zero percent in Nigeria.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
perez100:
@gentlechyke, I so much like your rejoinder. The best post for the months of May and June.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nellybii: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
Troll. you lack comprehension skills. someone's opinion as stated 'Copied'. Why don't you have any other meaningful thing to contribute?

There was no Yoruba friend. Why bring Yorubas into this? As usual he lied. That is a norm in Biafra. A country where children are taught how to steal and lie. Evans group of companies. Thia is my own meaningful contribution.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by jargo89(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ziluxger:

Plz stop carrying another man's problem on your head if u feel it's not making you insecure. Ibos are easily manipulated Ibos are not easily manipulated, how does it concern you. Are u Ibo? No. So why are u having sleeplessness night and so concerned abt their easily manipulation nature as u describe it. The truth is that you and your co-travellers are afraid of Ibo agitation, Afraid of your future should Ibo go. But you forget that the fear of tomorrow is the biggest enemy of man. Instead of u and your fellow afonjas making bigotry, fear of tomorrow and pull him down syndrome your trademark, you and your people should gather courage, define your course and follow it vigorously. You maybe be surprise you and your tribe may come out best at the end of the day.
Pls we want you guys to go. Go and form Biafra. We Yorubas support you guys. Please go
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by PDJT: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
kolafolabi:
Biafra can't be actualized unless South South and South East Federal Lawmakers demand and push for it.
[/s]
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by PDJT: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
zxcvb:

Trash!!

Sudan broke into Sudan and South Sudan u know d rest.
Besides UEA never broke into Egypt and Syria, pls in a bid to pass such ignorant message don't try to twist history...

-Could you explain in simple terms how it could be your business, if Biafra becomes another South Sudan?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by brojoshua: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Many people now don't have any good thing to do with their lives and wherever they see just anyone who can lead them into destruction, they wholeheartedly follow that persons. For example Satan did not perish alone, he enticed one third of the angels of God down into destruction alone with himself. Also the man Achan did not perish alone in his iniquity but took many down into destruction with himself. Read: Joshua 22:20. He preached lies, his cause, to them and many believed him and followed him into destruction. Satan has empowered some to lead many into destruction. So my people, you be wise.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by deomelo: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
ipobitchies see ya life grin grin

Every clown just dey take una do football left and right.. grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by belzabull(f): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nellybii:

Switzerland has almost zero crime rate. You forgot to talk about the criminal nature of the Igbos. They litter every prison every where. You think if the Swiss have been kidnapping foreigners and selling fake drugs they would be where they are today?
Mannerless criminals all.
Grant Biafra to these miscreants and watch crime rate nose dive to zero percent in Nigeria.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
yesoo if Biafra leaves Nigeria will be heaven.

oyenusi is Igbo,

oluwole are Igbos

soka forest is in onitcha

Fulani herdsmen are Igbos

book Haram are Igbos

Micheal adebolajo and adewale are Igbos

All the crimes in Nigeria today are committed by Igbos

Every senseless tout will open dirty mouth to talk anyhow

iddiotsss everywhere

BTW I don't remember asking for your stupid opinion

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Najokee: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
[[s]quote author=belzabull post=57838193]yesoo if Biafra leaves Nigeria will be heaven.

oyenusi is Igbo,

oluwole are Igbos

book Haram are Igbos

Micheal adebolajo and adewale are Igbos [/s]

Every senseless Ipob tout will open dirty mouth to talk anyhow
[s]
iddiotsss everywhere

BTW I don't remember asking for your stupid opinion[/s] [/quote]
Corrected… .. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by belzabull(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Najokee:
[[s]quote author=belzabull post=57838193]yesoo if Biafra leaves Nigeria will be heaven.

oyenusi is Igbo,

oluwole are Igbos

book Haram are Igbos

Micheal adebolajo and adewale are Igbos [/s]

Every senseless Ipob tout will open dirty mouth to talk anyhow
[s]
iddiotsss everywhere

BTW I don't remember asking for your stupid opinion[/s]
Corrected… .. grin
yeah keep laughing at your foolishsness
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by jpphilips(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
This PDP reject cant rest? Wait till Buhari comes then we will know who or what is IPOB.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by afroxyz: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

How to permanently end Biafran agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosia and Hezegovia,Montengro, and croatia and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

#Copied

What about south Sudan and Eritrea?

The 6 countries that broke away from Yugoslavia are among the poorest in the world

Please don't deceive yourself. Biafra has no oil. The urhibis, itshekiris even the ikwerre man would not follow you.

Igbos can't even be united against a common enemy, how would they do in times of peace. Keep allowing nnamdi KANU, a British citizen to be deceiving you. If he was Biafra to the nine, why did he beg the British government to intervene using his citizenship as a ploy? Zombie. You can remain in hiafra, I dey Lagos. I go dey visit una once in two years. Anu mpa
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by afroxyz: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosia and Hezegovia,Montengro, and croatia and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

#Copied

The 6 countries that broke away from Yugoslavia are among the poorest in the world

Please don't deceive yourself. Biafra has no oil. The urhobos, itshekiris even the ikwerre man would not follow you.

Igbos can't even be united against a common enemy, how would they do in times of peace. Keep allowing nnamdi KANU, a British citizen to be deceiving you. If he was Biafra to the bone, why did he beg the British government to intervene using his citizenship as a ploy? Zombie. You can remain in hiafra, I dey Lagos. I go dey visit una once in two years. Anu mpa

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by afroxyz: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

#Copied

Please don't deceive yourself. Biafra has no oil. The urhobos, itshekiris even the ikwerre man would not follow you.

Igbos can't even be united against a common enemy, how would they do in times of peace. Keep allowing nnamdi KANU, a British citizen to be deceiving you. If he was Biafra to the bone, why did he beg the British government to intervene using his citizenship as a ploy? Zombie. You can remain in Biafra, I dey Lagos. I go dey visit una once in two years. Anu mpa
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by phenomem(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ziluxger:

Plz stop carrying another man's problem on your head if u feel it's not making you insecure. Ibos are easily manipulated Ibos are not easily manipulated, how does it concern you. Are u Ibo? No. So why are u having sleeplessness night and so concerned abt their easily manipulation nature as u describe it. The truth is that you and your co-travellers are afraid of Ibo agitation, Afraid of your future should Ibo go. But you forget that the fear of tomorrow is the biggest enemy of man. Instead of u and your fellow afonjas making bigotry, fear of tomorrow and pull him down syndrome your trademark, you and your people should gather courage, define your course and follow it vigorously. You maybe be surprise you and your tribe may come out best at the end of the day.

I think you are one of those people that don't have any landed property outside your state and one of dem lazy ipob member. I care less if you go or not, I just have to sympathize with the good ibos in the north and in the southwest because It is you the lazy ones that sits on your ass in your home and call for agitation.

Talking about concern like I give a rats as about you. The lazy ibos are even one of Nigeria s greatest problem. They go spoil the image of the country by committing ranges of crimes whereever they find themselves. Every where you go all you hear Ibo names associated with everything bad.

It saddens me to say this as I've got lots of great Ibo friends but I just have to say. Go find something to do Mr man
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by mexite: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
I raised this issue few days ago. Who can define the territorial boundaries of Biafra? He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. If Igbos are claiming to be marginalized, so they want to do so for the other tribes down South. Why force them into the Biafra? Let them conduct a simple survey if a referendum will be too tedious to manage and see if people from Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Edo, Delta and Bayelsa are ready to go with them. All the emphasis I have been seeing from protagonists of Biafra is the oil, that is their set target. Someone should tell me that a scenario worse than the status quo will not play out. Niger Deltans, who are more marginalized than other tribes down South, would rather go their separate ways than go with Biafra. People should go and read history, referendum can only be conducted when there is a provision for it in the extant laws of the land. Biafra is political, so it can only be actualized by political pressure. Otherwise, ardents would best be described as war mongers.

texazzpete:

Lagos has been a natural seaport for well over a century...they should now close all ports and spend trillions to set up seaports in Warri and Onitsha (lol) to be 'fair'?

Lagos has been a capital of Nigeria...is there any wonder most embassies have presence there?

How can someone cite the location of multinational companies that are not owned or controlled by the FG as an example of 'marginalization'?

Why not ask Oil companies why they relocated out of Warri and PHC? Do you see any militants in Lagos threatening to raze down Mobil or Total offices?

I'm also perplexed why you're bringing up Rivers and Delta states in a discussion of 'Biafra'. Has anyone of note in those states told you they want to join an Igbo dominated Biafra?

All this talk of referendum...why not set the tone and show example by conducting an underground referendum in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa states to see if they want to be a part of your Biafran project?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by PVision2020(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Firstly, the AG favoured a loose confederacy of regions in the emergent Nigerian nation whereby each region would be in total control of its own distinct territory. The status of Lagos was a sore point for the AG which did not want Lagos, a Yoruba town which was at that time the Federal Capital and seat of national government to be designated as the Capital of Nigeria if it meant loss of Yoruba Suzerainty. The AG insisted that Lagos, a Yoruba city which was situated in Western Nigeria must be completely
recognised as a Yoruba town without any loss of identity, control or autonomy by the Yoruba.
Contrary to this position, the NCNC was anxious
to declare Lagos, by virtue of it being the
"Federal Capital Territory" as "no man's land" - a
declaration which as could be expected angered
the AG which offered to help fund the
development of other territory in Nigeria as
"Federal Capital Territory" and then threatened
secession from Nigeria if it didn't get its way. The
threat of secession by the AG was tabled,
documented and recorded in numerous
constitutional conferences, including the
constitutional conference held in London in 1954 with the demand that a right of secession be enshrined in the constitution of the emerging
Nigerian nation to allow any part of the emergent nation to opt out of Nigeria, should
the need arise.(Author(s): TekenaN.TamunoSource: The Journal of Modern African Studies, Vol. 8, No. 4 (Dec., 1970), pp. 563–584[42] ) This proposal for inclusion of right of secession by the regions in independent Nigeria by the AG was rejected and resisted by NCNC which vehemently argued for a tightly bound united/unitary structured nation because it viewed the provision of a secession clause as
detrimental to the formation of a Unitary Nigerian state. In the face of sustained opposition by the NCNC delegates, later joined
by the NPC and backed by threats to view
maintenance of the inclusion of secession by the
AG as treasonable by the British, the AG was
forced to renounce its position of inclusion of
the right of secession a part of the Nigerian
constitution. It should be noted that, had such a
provision been made in the Nigerian constitution, later events which led to the Nigerian/Biafran civil war would have been avoided. The pre-independence alliance between the NCNC and the NPC against the aspirations of the AG would later set the tone for political governance of independent Nigeria by the NCNC/NPC and lead to disaster in later years in Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

You can't eat your cake and have it. The igbo NCNC was against the inclusion of a right for secession in the Nigeria constitution just to spite the Yoruba AG (the deluded warrant officers trying to outsmart royal-noble men who have govern empire), not knowing that they are scoring themselves an own-goal and now their unguided n unlearned offspring's are crying for referedum/secession.
Aguyi ironsi (an Igbo man) destabilize the regional structure of nigeria for self gratification and now you have Ipork crying for restructuring.

Who is to blame for your Forefathers Myopic and Kwashiorkorish political miscalculations?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by aiyawale: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

#Copied

we the Northerners ask you to leave. in fact we have given you ultimatum, why don't you use the opportunity. Tell all the igbos in the North to relocate to their region and have your Biafra. the last time I checked is igbos protesting that they will not leave North.some even call themselves Northern Igbos. what can you say?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
afroxyz:

Igbos can't even be united against a common enemy, how would they do in times of peace. Keep allowing nnamdi KANU, a British citizen to be deceiving you. If he was Biafra to the bone, why did he beg the British government to intervene using his citizenship as a ploy? Zombie. You can remain in Biafra, I dey Lagos. I go dey visit una once in two years. Anu mpa

Listen son. If you like remain in lagoon, ana esi na ulo mara mma puwa ama. Restructuring, fairness and equity is the word but in a clime the leaders are hopeless, the helpless become redundant. Pessimists see the wrong side of the coin. Ozu siwe isi nwanne di na mba agbalaga.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by davidif: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by aiyawale: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
jargo89:
Pls we want you guys to go. Go and form Biafra. We Yorubas support you guys. Please go

We Hausas too support them.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by steveneche(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
yesoo if Biafra leaves Nigeria will be heaven.

oyenusi is Igbo,

oluwole are Igbos

book Haram are Igbos

Micheal adebolajo and adewale are Igbos

Every senseless tout will open dirty mouth to talk anyhow

iddiotsss everywhere

BTW I don't remember asking for your stupid opinion

Ibos no just get joy this days. Una dey against everybody for Nigeria except South South. I know is because u pple are claiming their oil
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by sheyinoni(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Pesuzok:
Most youths in this country living in despair not SE alone.

But my igbo brothers, how come we say we are doing well and at the same time living in despair
you know you can be prosecuted for this?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Davidevare(m): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2017
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

#One_love_Nigeria.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2017
justiniyke29:
If u checked b4 posting dis ur question u would ave known dat imo,abia,anambra and calabar has oil

Imo, Abia and Anambra has oil. But is this oil in large quantities? Is it enough to sustain the state talkless of other states? Mind you, Calabar is not part of Biafra. An average Calabar man does not support Biafra.

The oil big wigs are Calabar, Bayelsa, Delta and Portharcourt.

I repeat my question again. Does the east really have oil?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Lobolintin(m): 2:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Kay17:
Hasn't anyone noticed that Kanu has not laid an economic roadmap or suggested even a skeletal political structure for Biafra. There is neither a foreign policy. He dwells on the problems of Nigeria but never offers the solutions Biafra would offer.

How would the Biafran state survive without a reliable revenue base such as oil. Would Biafra be in a continual state of hostility with its Nigerian neighbour? What effect will that have on the Biafran economy?

Ohaneze idigbo had set up a committee on that ..brother too late
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by ddeola: 3:54am On Jun 26, 2017
This political jobberman don come again... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Beautiful Photos / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.