Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design (2158 Views)

What Chemical Engineering Softwares Should I Learn / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / First Class Certificate Vs First Class Sabificate. A Study In Civil Engineering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
I have cognate experience as a design/consultant civil engineer and offer one on one software tutorial and real life project based design classes. Oriented in such a way that would give you a firm theoretical grasp of the analytical concepts along with Implications on Practical Field, as well as the necessary CAD software to deliver real life projects on time.

The training focuses on real life examples and teaches you the skills required to work in a commercial environment. These tutorials are structured to increase not only your skills but also your earning potential.

You would learn how to simplify your workflow and increase your productivity using tips and techniques of the pros. Ideal training for Beginners and intermediate users alike.

Design Subject Areas
Reinforced concrete design
Portal frame design
Steel Connection design
Steel Truss Design
Tower Design
R.C & Steel Detailing

Softwares covered:
Advance Steel
Tekla Structures
Tekla Structural Designer
Prota Structures
Orion
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis
Staad Pro
CSI SAFE
Civil 3D
TEDDS
MS Tower
CADS RC
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by obynocute(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
currently in Benin. I move around alot, so could be anywhere work takes me to. should be in ph in two weeks time though.
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by obynocute(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
einsteino:
currently in Benin. I move around alot, so could be anywhere work takes me to. should be in ph in two weeks time though.
tnx 4 ur reply. wot if sum1 like me needs ur assistance or question in one of d softwares u listed above. I use orion. is DAT possible or owk by u.?
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
obynocute:
tnx 4 ur reply. wot if sum1 like me needs ur assistance or question in one of d softwares u listed above. I use orion. is DAT possible or owk by u.?

that would depend on the details of the assistance. so until you elaborate, I can not really say. you can send a pm, if you would like to expand on what you mean.
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by obynocute(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
einsteino:

that would depend on the details of the assistance. so until you elaborate, I can not really say. you can send a pm, if you would like to expand on what you mean.
alright, I will do DAT . regards
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
obynocute:
alright, I will do DAT . regards
alright.
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by saferoom: 3:02am On Jul 03, 2017
You didn't at least include a phone number!
How will you be reached? undecided

einsteino:
I have cognate experience as a design/consultant civil engineer and offer one on one software tutorial and real life project based design classes. Oriented in such a way that would give you a firm theoretical grasp of the analytical concepts as well as the necessary BIM workflow to deliver real life projects on time using the following.

Advance Steel
Tekla Structures
Tekla Structural Designer
Prota Structures
Orion
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis
Staad Pro
CSI SAFE
Civil 3D
TEDDS
MS Tower
CADS RC
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2017
saferoom:
You didn't at least include a phone number!
How will you be reached? undecided

you could have sent a pm, anyways i have attached my phone number to my profile.
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2017
wind simulation on a portalised warehouse in Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis

1 Like

Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
okay i have been getting lots of pm from folks asking what software should a civil/structural engr learn. Like i promised i have written a piece on it, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/3933485/einsteino#58631170
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
I have added Bridge Design and CSI Bridge to the subject areas and software I cover.
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
einsteino:
I have added Bridge Design and CSI Bridge to the subject areas and software I cover.
I sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I sent you a pm

would reply soon
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
einsteino:

would reply soon
Anticipating it smiley
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by einsteino(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Anticipating it smiley

sent

1 Like

Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by dhalizm: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Do you still offer these trainings?
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by PDSI(m): 2:15am On May 21, 2020
OP Sir... I am sorry please.

To learn AUTOCAD/ORION FOR 10 INTENSIVE DAYS DURING THIS PANDEMIC at the rate of 100naira per day.

Chat us on WhatsApp 08108431343
Re: Learn Civil Engineering Softwares And Design by Benjamin702: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hey! AutoCAD and Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis will be useful tools. Also, look towards FEA code checking software, which will help you with structure and fatigue analysis. It can save your future projects.

(1) (Reply)

Which Oil Company In Nigeria Pays Best? / What People Should Stop Doing When They Turn 30. / Ipnx (isp) Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.