Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles (27927 Views)

"Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo / D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) / D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by PapiNigga: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Singer, Dbanj was pictured with American model/entrepreneur, Blac Chyna and Tl's rumored side chick, Bernice Burgos in Los Angeles for his album listening party.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/dbanj-pictured-with-blac-chyna-and.html?m=1

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Ehiscotch(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Curves on fleek. How did Blac Chyna become famous sef?
To the guy below, her breasts are still firm because she has probably had a series of breast augmentations. The boobs won't fall like banana, they enhance her marketing strategic advantages. grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by NegeduGrace(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Eja nla..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by praizephoto(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2017

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Came: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
This chyna no give her children breast abi wetin, why her breast still stand gidigbamu like this? Some women never born but na slippers dem dey carry for chest ... Hmmmmmm.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bernice Burgos.
Lawd knows she beautiful.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by OKorowanta: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
boostdom:
Bernice Burgos.

Lawd knows she beautiful.

True dat.
She's my wife but she no sabi arrange Africa wackis.
I'm still teaching her efritin.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by VERON01: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weldone sir
Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by EmyLeo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
KokoMaster ..

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by dessz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin as I saw that lady on the left, I was like

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bernice!! Bernice!!! She's beautiful.. If I sight good thing I do admire cos it allowed

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
His fellow musicians are snapping with better artists and this one is doing groupie for blac chyna and Bernice, chai! Why D'banj just dey fall my hand

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Elnino4ladies: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fresca:
His fellow musicians are snapping with better artists and this one is doing groupie for blac chyna and Bernice, chai! Why D'banj just dey fall my hand

Who you don snap with?

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Dandeson1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fresca:
lol, see as your face be like EBA wey small pickin don chuk hand for soup con rub on top.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by LordBaelish: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fresca:

I just saw the nose ring and I just moved to SMH mode

27 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by successjohnny(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
What does this bring?
Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
The world is feeling D'banj Abi I lie? grin

Is not a lie!

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by sukkot: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
dbanj skinny legs tho

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by obontami: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
D'banj! D'banj!!D'banj!!!

How many times I call you?

If you no put prick for those 2 glorified okpos toto then you a bastard!!!
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by itiswellandwell: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
That is the koko.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by CheezyCharles(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by KINGwax007(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
The guy can dress Sha!...

Respect

29 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Stripping with Amber Rose, buying fake boobsies and fake nyash, dating and being Tyga's baby mama, dating and being Rob Kardashian's baby mama and with that rag she has on, its obvious she's hunting for the next baby daddy.

14 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by weedtheweeds: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
we cannot settle for the filth in Hollywood. There are A-listers out there a person of D'banj's calibre should be hooking up with not a stripper. How about a collabo with Adele? Is time these celebrities are told the truth. Look at Angelique Kidjo from the 90ies still winning Grammy awards while Onyeka Onwenu and Yinka Davies are just lazying around playing local. Majek Fashek just smoke Marijuana and drink ogogoro like fool till he wasted all his talent n teeth. What our celebrities want is for fans and up and coming artists to call them mummy and daddy. The best they know is how to pose for pictures and post them on Nairaland. No real star power. What should we do with this pic? You are a celebrity cos Nigerians support you, in turn, you give back by putting us on the positive brand out there. Go to the studio and work. Not for D'banj alone
Though, much respect to the guy for that "Oliver" track. It was on the top 100 in the US some years back. But, dressing silly and posing around with A-list strippers does not get you to the cool parties.
Do not sit on your laurels, go and show 9ice how to bring home the Grammy.

The way our artists gush over Hollywood celebrities is shameful. See Omotola the other time taking selfies with all the celebrities in the grammy 2 years ago or so and shining her teeth like a child even when these Hollywood stars snubbed her.
like Don Jazzy said, "we are bigger than brand ambassadors". Let us go for the big fish and leave the fingerlings for newbies.

D'banj I believe that you still have one shot to the US top 100. Dig deep within and go for it.

Pls do not quote me, it is called a forum. I spoke my mind. speak yours on your comment section.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Pidginwhisper: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Inferiority complexity extend beyond 9ja girls sha...Even black chyna don bleach grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by valdes00(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ehiscotch:
This days, OLOSHO famous pass responsible girl....

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Anijay1212(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
J
Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by dahunsy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Coughs***clears throat # Rob and T.I wud be like.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by rozayx5(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
na the babe for him latest video be that

fine gal wink
Re: D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Came:
This chyna no give her children breast abi wetin, why her breast still stand gidigbamu like this? Some women never born but na slippers dem dey carry for chest ... Hmmmmmm.

Nothing on Chyna is real, her skin colour, her boobsies, her nyash and her curves.

Na rubber full that chest o, silicon toh bahd.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.