Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Laptop Temperature! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Temperature! (820 Views)

Laptop Temperature! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Temperature! by anusule(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2007
pls. the temperature of my laptop keeps increasing to 60celcius. what can i do? i just got it late last year. its not new sha. and again the hard disk keeps making noise
Re: Laptop Temperature! by drogba(m): 2:30am On Feb 05, 2007
you need to find out if your cooling fan is still functional. Hard disk noise on laptops is normal. if the fan is working, you might need to service the laptop by trying to get accumulated dust out of it, that could be responsible for the overheating because dust prevents the heat sink from working efficiently
Re: Laptop Temperature! by drogba(m): 2:36am On Feb 05, 2007
you need to find out if your cooling fan is still functional. Hard disk noise on laptops is normal. if the fan is working, you might need to service the laptop by trying to get accumulated dust out of it, that could be responsible for the overheating because dust prevents the heat sink from working efficiently
Re: Laptop Temperature! by drogba(m): 2:58am On Feb 05, 2007
Re: Laptop Temperature! by nazzyon(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
Here is my advice:

You should always be conscious of where you place the laptop while using it. Mean, don't place its base in enclosure, the lower part must always be exposed to plain air, and not be trapped, if you place it on a surface like bed it will keep storing the heat and then later when it get to a stage it will refer it backwards, it can make your laptop get heated. And Plow you start having problem

The other condition that can make it get hot is if you are really making use of it. As for this I'll advice that you should go for Power Users lappy. Everything on it is extreme.

Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Power Pack / P4s Bsci Versions 2.93 & 2.85, Problem Starting The Application: / Old Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.