Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (1849 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by chiscodedon(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Whose name is akwa ibom
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
No video of this group like the Tiv group that visited Kanu
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by UncleJJ(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
No video of this group like the Tiv group that visited Kanu

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
amjoseph19:
"A socio-cultural group in Akwa Ibom"
Lol... The group no get name.
Afonjas, una no dey taya?

You guys don't have anything to fight for? are you guys scared of the odd of having an Emir of lagos once the Igbos secedes?
We all know you are looking foward to getting your greedy igbotic hands on their oil rich lands, but guess what: it aint gonna happen grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Michael004: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
GreatSE:
[s][/s]

AS USUAL YORUBA PEOPLE OPENING THREAD CLAIMING (SS) IBIBIO....... YET NO LINK TO HIS SOURCE
So you mean you do not see the source there. I didn't pray for this type of your brain for my enemy o. Even my dog.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
higherpower:

This is how to get referendum; A senator or house of representative member will stand up a read a motion for referendum and the debate will start. So are you saying that out of the 15 Senators, 67 house of representative members from the South East, non can do this simple task? Referendum doesn't fall from the sky. The point is that 90% of the so called Biafran agitators are either ignorant or hypnotized.

Ignorant or hypnotised is an understatement.
They are simply anencephalic.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
UncleJJ:

What TIV group visited Kanu. TIV land has a strong hierachial administrative system. So, I ask which TIV group came to visit Kanu.

You guys better save your money instead of wasting it on sponsoring episodes of your soap opera titled IPOB.

Go watch the video

The Tiv people who visited Kanu have a face unlike these series of faceless groups
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
higherpower:

If you don't keep quite, Ibibios will issue their own quit notice. I hope you know what that means.

Why can't they produce a video of their declaration like the one done by Arewas

Abi fear dey catch dem

Let those faceless groups produce a video
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
nengibo:

Did I ask you

OK am sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Richest Pastors In The World / Gov. Ugwuanyi "Best Man From Southeast To Be President In 2023" - Sen. Utazi / Ekiti Turns War Front As Thugs And IPOB Enters Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.