Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” (1478 Views)

Meet Ayanna Williams, The Woman With The Longest Nails Measuring 18 Feets / White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by FisifunKododada: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “Black”

Vibe
Stacy-Ann Ellis
VibeJune 23, 2017
By Stacy-Ann Ellis

Evidently, the transracial desperation—truly a puzzling mindset in and of itself—is real out in these streets. Shout out to Rachel Dolezal for setting the precedent for people to swap out the privilege their birth skin affords them and slip into minority races like a shiny new outfit. Perhaps now would be good a time as any t0 connect with her sister in trans-race, Martina Adam, a German woman and “aspiring model” who has been turning heads all the way across the pond.

For a while, Adam’s larger than life breast enhancements were the conversation starters, but now it is her deep coffee skin, the best chemically enhanced skin money could buy. “This medical treatment increased my body’s melatonin production,” she wrote on her Facebook page, where she goes by “Martina Big.” “I love my new ebony look very much. Therefore, I’m currently testing various things to emphasize my exotic look.”

What started off as an intense tanning project earlier in the year has become a full claim of a (fetishized) new identity. “My transformation to a black woman continues,” wrote in May. “I already bought me beautiful, long black natural hair, with afro curls. Soon I let my blond hair colour change into black and get African curls in my hair. Then comes the hair extensions with African natural hair. After that I have an appointment with my surgeon.”

Fast forward to now in June, where Adam has encountered so many travel issues “as a black woman” that she has now decided to get a new passport to reflect her new life. “I’m a black girl with black hair, so I have to change very soon my passport,” she says in the video, from her hotel room in Romania.

Deep sigh and facepalm. We couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried.

1 Like

Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by hmbassey1960(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Devil is god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by christejames(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Holy Jugs!!!

...if she likes it that way. meanwhile some so called slay queens are here searching for the latest bleaching cream to use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
See overload

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
So?Black people are also bleaching their skin to become white.
Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nobody is calling her a racist now oooo....
But op which kin pic be this one now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
People wey dey hawk bleaching cream on nairaland will be soon hit this thread.

Dem "check-my-signature" crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by FisifunKododada: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Nobody is calling her a racist now oooo....

But op which kin pic be this one now

Oga na her pic be dat o! na so we see am
Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Nutase: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Identity crisis
Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Radiohead6(f): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2017
Stick with you colourless skin , well enjoy your menalin ,welcome to the creaw
Re: A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:

A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “Black”

Vibe
Stacy-Ann Ellis
VibeJune 23, 2017
By Stacy-Ann Ellis

Evidently, the transracial desperation—truly a puzzling mindset in and of itself—is real out in these streets. Shout out to Rachel Dolezal for setting the precedent for people to swap out the privilege their birth skin affords them and slip into minority races like a shiny new outfit. Perhaps now would be good a time as any t0 connect with her sister in trans-race, Martina Adam, a German woman and “aspiring model” who has been turning heads all the way across the pond.

For a while, Adam’s larger than life breast enhancements were the conversation starters, but now it is her deep coffee skin, the best chemically enhanced skin money could buy. “This medical treatment increased my body’s melatonin production,” she wrote on her Facebook page, where she goes by “Martina Big.” “I love my new ebony look very much. Therefore, I’m currently testing various things to emphasize my exotic look.”

What started off as an intense tanning project earlier in the year has become a full claim of a (fetishized) new identity. “My transformation to a black woman continues,” wrote in May. “I already bought me beautiful, long black natural hair, with afro curls. Soon I let my blond hair colour change into black and get African curls in my hair. Then comes the hair extensions with African natural hair. After that I have an appointment with my surgeon.”

Fast forward to now in June, where Adam has encountered so many travel issues “as a black woman” that she has now decided to get a new passport to reflect her new life. “I’m a black girl with black hair, so I have to change very soon my passport,” she says in the video, from her hotel room in Romania.

Deep sigh and facepalm. We couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried.

The only thing insane here are the jugs

(1) (Reply)

18 Lovely Hairstyles For Short Natural Hair / Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid / New Fashion: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.