Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. (1327 Views)

A Cbt App With Unique Keys Needed For Jamb, Post Utme And Other Exams / Wordpress Developer Needed For A Cbt Website / Need A Web Developer To Help Develop A Soccer Betting Prediction Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Dething: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
I am urgently in need of a good programer to help develop a good CBT (Computer based test) web application.

This application will do the following basically.

1) Allow us load our questions at any time we want.
2) Allow us pre-load the answers anything.
3) Auto mark the test as soon as possible and present result immediately after test according to answers provided.
4) keep a data base of participants (name, portrait, e-mail, phone no, state etc)
5) Display publicly (at the front page) the scores of the best sets of participants with their image and scores in front of them
6) Do a cumulative score calculation of participants for years.
7) Keep time while student write the test and should time out at a set time.
cool Roll over to another question when a time set for each question has elapsed.
9) Allocate points to participants based on score and total time spent to answer the questions.
10) linked with social media where participants can share thier scores with their friends.

Kindly contact me if you are have read and you are sure you can write this program. ..... Please read and understand before contacting me.

E-mail: sunnydething@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Afonjashapmouth: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by 0luwatope(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
^^^ the dude above me is a troll in webmasters section..... If it was an android app now I would have signified but hell, its a web app
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by bassdow: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dething:
I am urgently in need of a good programer to help develop a good CBT (Computer based test) web application.

3) Auto mark the test as soon as possible and present result immediately after test according to answers provided.
4) keep a data base of participants (name, portrait, e-mail, phone no, state etc)
5) Display publicly (at the front page) the scores of the best sets of participants with their image and scores in front of them
cool Roll over to another question when a time set for each question has elapsed.
9) Allocate points to participants based on score and total time spent to answer the questions.
10) linked with social media where participants can share thier scores with their friends.

Kindly contact me if you are have read and you are sure you can write this program. ..... Please read and understand before contacting me.

Can you get in touch with us.
We can accomplish your task.
Contact details in my Signature
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Capnd143(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Contact me via timothymaxwell149@gmail.com, my team will deliver in 3 to 5 days at a shockingly cheap price.
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by laideogunjobi: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
I can get d job done for u, whatsapp/call 08063718360. My price is payable.
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by flashwebtechinc(m): 3:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Ponzi Scheme Script For You The New Ponzi System V.8.0 By FlashWebTech Inc
With Features Listed Below:
1. Admin Can Set ROI in Admin Panel %
2.Admin can Set Referral Bonus In Admin Panel %
3.Admin can SET DownTIme PayMent %
4.Admin Can All Possible Settings Via Admin Panel More On the Screenshot Below
5.Member Have to pay DownTime payment Set by admin first before joining the queue
6.SMS phone Verification Active
7.Referral Present
8. Recommitment must be made the total time admin set before you can cashout all your money in the system
9.Cross Merging Active Merge anyHow and Any Amount
10. Auto Merging Active
11. Manual Merging Active
12. AutoPurge and Auto Block Active
13. Recycle Bin to Recycle Innocent participant Available
14. Admin Set time for PayMent to Be Made
15. CountDown Display for PHer to Pay
16. Admin Add News & Member Read News 17.SMS Alert to PHer & Gher if Merged
18. E-wallet Recycle Etc
and Much More

Here The Demo:
visit https://bulkfunds.net

Admin Details:
UserName: Admin
PassWord: admin

want to place an Order call 09022165970 or 08110446469

https://flashwebtech.net
https://facebook.com/flashwebtechinc
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by flashwebtechinc(m): 3:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Dething:

FlashWebTech Inc is Here
We Can Build this for you in Less than 10 days
Email: flashwebtech@gmail.com
Contact us 09022165970 , 08110446469

our Recent work is https://bulkfunds.net
https://touch.ng
https://olagistforum.bevahost.com
and Much More
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Realphilo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dething:

I will modify my already script to meet your requirements
Call/Whatsapp 08169254598
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by islamics(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2017
If you are into tech, have you think of using using Open Source? That is what I intend using for own school. It will perform all those functions you listed.
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Dething: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
islamics:
If you are into tech, have you think of using using Open Source? That is what I intend using for own school. It will perform all those functions you listed.

Please tell me about 'open source' I don't know any of them. kindly help me with any link you have.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by cbrass(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dething:

Please tell me about 'open source' I don't know any of them. kindly help me with any link you have.

Thanks.

I have one on ground already, but can be edited to suit your need
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by islamics(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dething:

Thanks.
Am not in school now, I would have send a screenshot. Some of them are:
Chamilo: https://chamilo.org/chamilo-lms/
Moodle: https://moodle.org
RogoOSS (can't remember the link)
P.S: they can do more than just CBT. Na for Nairaland here person tell me about them. There are others open source but not free for commercial like 'Tao'
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Jovialportal0: 3:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Realphilo:

I will modify my already script to meet your requirements
Call/Whatsapp 08169254598
drop demo link to ur cbt site, i need a cbt site
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Dething:

I have a full working demo that does 95% of what you've asked for. Pm me
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Jovialportal0: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Send your demo +16076220286
Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by Jovialportal0: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Send demo via signature

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways I Work Less And Earn More From My Blog / Buy And Sell Bitcoin Market Script For Sell See Demo.... / Please Help Me Review My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.