Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Cbt App With Unique Keys Needed For Jamb, Post Utme And Other Exams - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Cbt App With Unique Keys Needed For Jamb, Post Utme And Other Exams (759 Views)

How Much Does A CBT Exam System Cost In Nigeria / Jamb Cbt App Needed / Wordpress Developer Needed For A Cbt Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cbt App With Unique Keys Needed For Jamb, Post Utme And Other Exams by W3lord: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2019
I need someone to develop me a CBT app that is just a replica of "2019 JAMB UTME CBT(By TestDriller)"
Please you can search the term in quotes on play store to see what it's like.
But in a simple term it has an activation key that is unique to each users, in which users can use the activation key per device.
I will also like you to know if you can extract those questions along side.

Needed.. Urgently
Re: A Cbt App With Unique Keys Needed For Jamb, Post Utme And Other Exams by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Contact via the digit on my signature. You should be ready for it.

Cheers..
Re: A Cbt App With Unique Keys Needed For Jamb, Post Utme And Other Exams by resosdigital(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2019
WhatsApp me on https:///2349054832238. I can build it for you.
W3lord:
I need someone to develop me a CBT app that is just a replica of "2019 JAMB UTME CBT(By TestDriller)"
Please you can search the term in quotes on play store to see what it's like.
But in a simple term it has an activation key that is unique to each users, in which users can use the activation key per device.
I will also like you to know if you can extract those questions along side.

Needed.. Urgently

(1) (Reply)

How To Card Items From WWE SHOP With Free Credit Card / I Need Ur Help People / Buy 2 Ready Made Websites For Just 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.