Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How I Lost A Business Payment Opportunity With Airtel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Lost A Business Payment Opportunity With Airtel (318 Views)

Business Opportunity With Jehus Farms! / Palm Oil Biz.. How I Lost My First Capital / Please I Lost My Bvn Number How Can I Get It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost A Business Payment Opportunity With Airtel by counsel: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am back again after a long lay off.

I want to share my experience with those who would want to go into business without the basics.

I was approached by an accounts manager at Airtel to become a Direct Sales Agent for their company selling a new offer through my enterprise.

I obliged and started the business, which was lucrative and the incentive flexible but after the first round of sales. on getting to the time of payment, I was asked to provide a vital document along with my CAC registration.

I cracked my head and remembered that I did not have this document due to negligence on my part.

I found out that day, that to have a CAC registration certificate alone is not enough to get you corporate benefits in business. There are other documents you need.

For further advice contact me on 09029708381 or 07046491190

Alex Akpan
SME Consultant

(1) (Reply)

Piuni International Company / Introduction / Granite For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.