Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family (893 Views)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Hubby Step Out In Style (Pixx) / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by joshkiddies: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Faith Osakwe Edwards, ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's daughter, who got married to her husband Prince in one of the most lavish wedding witnessed in Nigeria in 2014, is pictured with her heartthrob and their daughter, as they got ready for church service today.

Here are more photos of the beautiful family below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/beautiful-photos-goodluck-jonathans-daughter-family.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by Young03(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
They don't correspond to my thought
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by Ivoryred(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Young03:
They don't correspond to my thought
shutap!....chap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by Young03(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ivoryred:
shutap!....chap

How r u beautiful?

Let's hook up in Benin city nah
pm me
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by Ivoryred(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Young03:

How r u beautiful?

Let's hook up in Benin city nah
pm me
smh.....i don't think,you are okay......hook ko,hook ni...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by Annie939(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
they look good
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter And Her Family by Ivoryred(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
beautiful family

(1) (Reply)

I Am Amazed At Osun’s Development In Spite Of Meagre Resources -akinwumi Ambode / HAPPENING Now:“buhari Go Home” Chant Nigerians In Front Of Abuja House In London / We Buried Our Political Differences To Discuss Issues Of Yoruba Problems - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.