Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) (400 Views)

Without Don Jazzy & D’banj, Afrobeat Won’t B Recognized – Tiwa Savage Ex-husband / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Don Jazzy, Dbanj And The Rest Of The Mohits Crew Have Fun And Joke Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) by Ulucollins: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
I remain the greatest even without Don jazzy dbanj-watch this exclusive video...
You can't believe What this music dip said after beefvwith Don jazzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEaSTNC4kIE
Re: I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) by Ulucollins: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dbanj is far doing well in the industry....so many international deals
Re: I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) by coolebux(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
The last time I checked
D'banj is still the musician that has detached himself from his energizer
How many years now and still counting
He instead tweets bombs and grenade.... Lol
Re: I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) by Ulucollins: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
coolebux:
The last time I checked
D'banj is still the musician that has detached himself from his energizer
How many years now and still counting
He instead tweets bombs and grenade.... Lol

He just wants to come up again

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Couple? Donjazzy Crushing On Linda Ikeji Again / Crazy Birthday Party That Brought Davido And Other Celebrities To Abuja / Treysongz Bruce With Babes Making Show With Hennessy (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.