Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos (10091 Views)

Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / LAKERS Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards As She Marks Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
One of Abuja's most famous ex- beauty Queen, Nneze Richard who reigned supreme during tenure is marking her birthday today with amazing photoshoots. The light skinned damsel who embarked on several high profile projects including Child Education in Enugu, Abuja and beyond is already attracting hosting from different lounge in the capital city.

‎The award winning Beauty queen who empowered the less privileged and several other pupils in primary/ secondary schools has had project businesses with the presidency and the government of Enugu state. Ambitious Nneze is holding the venue of her birthday celebration close to her heart for exclusive invitations alone.She is at advanced stage of launching out her foundation which cuts across all human endearvours and humanitarian activities. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/06/wow-ex-beauty-queen-nneze-richards_25.html?m=0

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by praizephoto(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by LordVoldemort(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
I dare her to wash the seven layer make up off.

Not hating buh as from today every girl I come across has to go for makeup test.

Happy birthday bebe

6 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
R.I.P dear. God loves you more
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Safiaa(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
All these washed out yellow beauty queens, no melanin. Where are the dark skin beauties? Please. We need more of them to represent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Riversides2003(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Most of them are beauty without brains, they service beds to the top.
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Remove artificial eye lashes and filter, onlythen can you imagine the hidden beauty grin grin grin
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
The canary dress is beautiful.
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by cecymiammy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
ftc ...
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Amen
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by liftedhigh: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by MrDandy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Bananafall: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Lord Help u

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Adorablelydia(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nwa ndi Igbo. O Mara mma ofuma

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
No black knuckles, i hope no be photoshop.

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by emmyreb(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
she try
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by chuksanambra: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why is she carrying a weavon that is older than Buhari?

8 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Bananafall: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
cool pics
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Stellamariss(f): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Riversides2003:
Most of them are beauty without brains, the service beds to the top.
this guy is high
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by immortal145: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
e no fine jare...
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
FuckBuhari:
you re not serious, do you?
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Bestchisom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by 1freshdude: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Too much make up. Be natural like
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by MrMicholo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nonsense... where was she when I was looking for a wife.... another nonsense and ingredient

cecymiammy:
ftc ...
FTC actually means First To Comment.... I don't know what it means in your area. ..
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by MrMicholo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
.. ...
Re: Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm happy she didn't carry fake numbers as her age. Happy holidays to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Bad!!! - See How 5 Boys R*a*p*e A Student In An Uncompleted Building / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / TVC’s Morayo Tearfully Apologizes To Husband On Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.