Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL (352 Views)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls / Pope Francis - It's Better To Be Atheist Than To Be A Hypocritical Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL by vedaxcool(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
The op says it all

Weedcrusher:
Now I can justify why Seun and Nairaland decide to put the proclamation before commenting on Islamic threads. Nairaland Christians and Nigerian Christians to a large extent are the most hypocritical and trouble fomenting people ever. People say they are taking pics for their celebration, you enter there and start insulting them. These are people that have the same color, same or similar culture and same nationality with you.

My question is, is this what Christ preached to us? That's why I'm very skeptical about most Nigerians that call themselves Christians because there is absolute nothing christ like about them

https://www.nairaland.com/3881654/share-eids-pictures-here
Re: Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL by Ermacc: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
your case is that of grave misunderstanding. why do we Christians, atheist or any other spiritual denomination have to swear aallegiance to Islam before commenting?
Re: Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL by bennyann: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
I don't know what this thread is all about but from that link, I support a Muslim front page to be created since they do not want us to wish them their day grin

A Muslim front page? Now that's funny but it makes a lot of sense and sounds like a fair conclusion.
Re: Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
That's not even what I'm annoyed at . Why do Muslim threads hit front page when only Muslims are permitted to comment on it ? But Muslims enter Christian threads and mess them up without pledging allegiance to Jesus Christ as their lord and personal savior . This is simply discrimination .

If its on front page then it has to be viewed by all and reactions by all people no matter your religious affiliation . If they are so hell bent on the Muslim allegiance , let it happen ONLY when the Muslim thread is not on front page .

This blatant insult to our intelligence has to stop abeg . I mean what's that undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
The op says it all

[b][/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/3881654/share-eids-pictures-here
It doesn't dispute the fact that seun is partial
Re: Nairalander Rebukes Hypocritical Christians Trolls On NL by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
If this ever hit front page and nothing is done about the issue of allegiance then it proves that Mr seun is biased

(1) (Reply)

OLOWOGBOGBORO By Nathaniel Bassey FT Wale Adenuga / Be Out Of Captivity Today With Prophet T. M / Understanding The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.