Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business (30258 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Mrspycee: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-HRFyJbqIBhc/WU_0aIjCV-I/AAAAAAAMtEs/xX_dthMYoGgRC4YwTpLQbGsylKag2nXAACEwYBhgL/s1600/8a.png[/img]
Davido gifted a close friend and member of his team, Lateef, a tanker for his personal Oil and Gas business. Celebrating him and sharing a photo of the tanker via his Instagram page, the 'IF' crooner wrote;

"Happy birthday bro !! U been with me since I was 12 .. even before I even thought doing music ! U said you wanted to set up an oil and gas company ! It's ur birthday so I went and got u a tanker!!!!! Sha give me free diesel lol! Congrat

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Rl3yVM_bcqc/WU_0alwBWsI/AAAAAAAMtEw/dn5nzXfjjbUhch0OGAsiYGG9TpKlcxLhwCEwYBhgL/s400/9.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CcDIJpof-Eo/WU_1IDMni0I/AAAAAAAMtE4/89yqxChEKJYBVWGySmAYuvPeKCRplv5vwCLcBGAs/s400/10.png[/img]

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/davido-buys-tanker-for-his-close-friend.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Mrspycee: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
oyah na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by drimpeccable(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nice! Never forget your old friends. A good one is worth several relatives.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by ubongoton(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
And wizkid is busy snaping pics with exceptional in the dubia desert

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by auntysimbiat(f): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by obynocute(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
dis davido of a guy got some good heart ............. actually a friend in need is a friend indeed...

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Build house 4 small utibe Followed by cr7 Set up oil and gas company 4 his old time friend. Wizkid is still looking 4 drake up and down. Baba NLA u better stay humble and let ripe banana fall on u.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Hotshawarma(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Build house 4 small utibe
Followed by cr7
Set up oil and gas company 4 his old time friend.
Wizkid is still looking 4 drake up and down.
Baba NLA u better stay humble and let ripe banana fall on u.

ubongoton:
as expected...the name "wizkid" dey always give una orgasm......that is why u people cannot do without mentioning his name...whatever makes you people "cum"....

mayokhun:
See these ones oo, they think oil and gas is beans.. Na to crush person and cause disaster with the tanker remain

people with your kind of attitude do not go far in life....always negative

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Evablizin(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow is good to be good,you try@Davido more blessings fall on you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by IamOpemipo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
This shi is abt David appreciating an old friend, watch has dumbskulls will start abusing someone staying on his own jeje.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by mayokhun(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
See these ones oo, they think oil and gas is beans.. Na to crush person and cause disaster with the tanker remain

Wish them Goodluck anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Amberon11: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nice one from Davido but pls he is your close friend not a fan, this doesn't need to be on the news. Allow him bring it to social media himself.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by pansophist(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full

Mathew 6.2

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by LordXaaan: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ayam seek and tried of this country
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by itiswellandwell: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
That is nice
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Expect that from a kid.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
He had to mouth off to d whole world... Dumb dude.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by able20(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Amberon11:
Nice one from Davido but pls he is your close friend not a fan, this doesn't need to be on the news. Allow him bring it to social media himself.
I tire o
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by kittykollinxx(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
keep your good deeds secret and watch God bless you openly

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by olu77(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
One additional enemy of constant electricity empowered.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Dutchey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
30 billion for the account o. ain't easy
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Davido is a nice guy tho, confirmed that from his hometown guys in Ede.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by hfeetham0(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
in 20 years time, the pal will be 200 times richer than davido... unless he also invest..

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Must Social media know! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by SexyNairalander: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
booked
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by finesounds01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
ubongoton:
must u mention wizkid name?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by ziego(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
K grin grin shocked

When you remember wonderful things God has done for u

https://www.nairaland.com/3881951/when-remember-wonderful-things-god#57827760
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by McGg: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
that's what friendship should be like
Re: Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business by dafil22(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Davido I b ur fan and friend too o. even tho u no know me. and tomorow Na my Bday. na only car I want oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) / Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.