Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) (761 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud / Police To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted If He Fails To Appear In Court / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by Lombrozo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
In Nigeria, black is known to be official with the police with wide condemnation and the police in other to redeem its image, add blue and other colours to its uniform.
majority believe that black is bad, why will our leaders choose to appear in black dresses?
to me, whenever I see them in black in a gathering, I perceived them as wicked human being that have nothing good to offer the people.

Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by adetayo234: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Stop yapping like a fool. The peeps you mentioned also wear other colors. Did you hit your head on the floor from your mom's back or what? What's the point in lying intentionally?

1 Like

Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by CampuChan: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
You're jobless
Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by squarelead(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Gibberish
Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by OAFMods: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lombrozo:
In Nigeria, black is known to be official with the police with wide condemnation and the police in other to redeem its image, add blue and other colours to its uniform.
majority believe that black is bad, why will our leaders choose to appear in black dresses?
to me, whenever I see them in black in a gathering, I perceived them as wicked human being that have nothing good to offer the people.

Are you Igbo or ipob ?
Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by ttilda(f): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lombrozo:
real mad man!!!!!
Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by conductor2: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
OAFMods:

Are you Igbo or ipob ?
He's an afonja woozlem, probably suffering from the side effects of toilet soup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) by Lombrozo(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
OAFMods:

Are you Igbo or ipob ?
What has tribe got to do with the expression.

(1) (Reply)

What Of We Igbos That Are In The Middle.... / Which Is The Most Developed Among This 3 Cities / Court Rejects Senator Dino Melaye’s Bid To Stop Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.