Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

“you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo (39714 Views)

Singer Eedris Abdulkareem Meet With Linda Ikeji (photo) / Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by maklelemakukula(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2017
keypad1:
Hmmmmm......what is smelling? Somebody toto dey smell for here
ur mama jst pass

2 Likes

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by double0seven(m): 3:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Gemc3:
Don Jazzy is trying to say something. Linda isn't listening well.

Why should she be listening to public messages.

If he was really trying to say something, he could have sent the message to her personally.

It will be a mistake for Linda to date Don Jazzy. It won't end well for her.

Personally, I think he's just trying to get inside her pants.

1 Like

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by bestmarketdeals: 4:42am On Jun 26, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This the Right time for this Duo to Concur Don Jazzy's Sperm msut be Thicker right now once deposited na From Triplets Upwards...

LOL how you take know?
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by justseyi(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Abeg. Don jazzy just dey famz the babe. I guess he might go for a none show biz kinda woman.
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by onyetunge: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Kennitrust:
"couples" point of correction and not couple
Which school you attend?
Mr teacher?

2 Likes

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by thunderbabs: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Don jazzy and flirting with Linda these days, ehn....i suspect he wants a baby from dt mama shocked
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Stop all this stuffs now,don baba j heart is still on rihana,don't try to force a marriage that is loveless
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by taylor88(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
lalanice:
why is Don Jazzy so slow go for her already.
I like both of you together already

fine gal

1 Like

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by keypad1: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:
ur mama jst pass
i dey with ur mama now and na she dey smell here
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by keypad1: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Am not slow. I like you and I together
lalanice:
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by darlenese(f): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2017
don jazzy comments on Linda ikeji pic, not DROOLS.haba. mshweeeeeeew
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Kennitrust(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:

U are the wrong one here man, the correct thing is couple in this context and not couples.

REMEMBER they are 'a pair'.
this is two people, so, it couples

ohk learn from me my friend
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Kennitrust(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2017
onyetunge:
Which school you attend? Mr teacher?
me and mama peae, we graduated from the same schools
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by pepperdem001(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2017
jst minding my business
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Gemc3(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
double0seven:

Why should he listening to public messages.

If he was really trying to say something, he could have sent the message to her personally.

It will be a mistake for Linda to date Don Jazzy. It won't end well for her.

Personally, I think he's just trying to get inside her pants.

Hahaha. I dunno sha. Let's see where all this 'online toasting' is headed.
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Gemc3(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Kennitrust:

Kennitrust:

Guy you no well o. Lol
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by femi4: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2017
lalanice:
from experience
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by femi4: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Kennitrust:
"couples" point of correction and not couple
Olodo rabata
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Rooneyboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Kennitrust:

This clearly shows u were one of the bench warmers in your class whilst in high school.

# I give up on your stupidity.

#goofball

1 Like

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Rooneyboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Kennitrust:

This clearly shows u were one of the bench warmers in your class whilst in high school.

# World class stupidity.

#goofball
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by teebankz10(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
keypad1:
hehehe....guy na d real deal be that ooo
hmmm....na boss lane you dey then oo
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by allstarcomic(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2017
DON BABA JAY!!!!!
UP TO SUMTIN, NO BE SMALL THING.
ME AND LINDA WE UP TO SOMETHING.

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Rooneyboy(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Kennitrust:

Obviously you've realised your mistake and trying to cover it up with a joke.

# I understand.

#veryfunny
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by nwaanambra1(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Consray:

u don go do aproko for terrorists islam section. now them don brand your profile as one of them! cheesy

this one even Jesus no fit set u free - only MODs can - contact the MODs ASAPundecided
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Kennitrust(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:

#goofball
just to give some amusing moment but u are quick to insult a playing-friend.

bad temper
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Kennitrust(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Obviously you've realised your mistake and trying to cover it up with a joke.
# I understand.
#veryfunny
Rooney u no try.

just being funny u been very harsh
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by durasome(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
who dash Linda fine she is not my own type shaa,but as they say 'one man meat is another one's poison'
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by double0seven(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
durasome:
who dash Linda fine she is not my own type shaa,but as they say 'one man meat is another one's poison'

Even if she's your type, that's one meat that's too big too enter your mouth. Your mouth is too small for the meat.
Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
DonBabaJay trying to escape the strong perception that he is GAY grin grin

1 Like

Re: “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo by gabe: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Don Jazzy, please take Linda Ikeji out on a date. You can afford it. Stop this stingy wayo social media toasting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition / Korede Bello Shares Photos With Security Operatives At Their Base / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.