Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria (12150 Views)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by avonoshi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Breeding of dogs in Nigeria has recorded an enviable height in recent years, however most nigerians still import and export dogs to other countries, the issue many breeders have faced is a platform to showcase their dogs for sales, today i am going to share 5 website where you can sign up to sell dogs and buy supplies.

1. Facebook: https://facebook.com. Facebook has been the one of the most effective platform for selling of dogs and related product, it is quite effective and you can take advantage of the already built traffic and dog groups to remain on the loop.

2. Dog Market Nigeria: https://dogmarket.com.ng. This website over the last few months of launch recorded a massive turn-up, and generated over 10 million naira in dog sales (source: the marketing manager), the site which was built for the sole purpose of selling dogs and supplies has been the hub of commerce in the pet industry lately, the manager said the company has been getting proposals from china and the us for potential partnership so as to penetrate the nigerian market with a very wide range of service, the one that surprised me the most was the fact that they offer a premium escrow service that can cover your local and international purchase.

3. Jiji Nigeria: [url]https://[/url]. The site grew from nothing to the most visited online marketplace within a short time leaving its competitor (OLX) behind, thee website boast of a very large number of dogs and related product. be vigilant when buying, scammers are waiting for who to fall prey

4. OLX Nigeria:
[url]https://[/url]. The website is one of the best classifieds platform in nigeria where you can sell your dogs, but watch out for scams of various kind and be smart.

5. Nairaland: http://nairaland.com Nairaland pet section is also a bomb, you might want to check that out too.

Thank you for taking your time to read my small piece. Register on any of the 5 and start selling, personally i think i have made quite a number of sales using Dog Market Nigeria, cool platform and easy to use.

Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by oswaggiee(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2017
BaBa..No give us much story naa..Na you get the website..And the domain AGE sef still fresh ''Creation Date: 2017-06-01'' ...Work on driving traffic to ur web i love the concept tho...I will upload my dogs there you hear?...BUILD MORE BACKLINKS TO RANK MORE ON SEARCH ENGINES..Kudos!...and make ah no forget..Dont trust WHOGOHOST..HAVE A GOOOD BACKUP!..LAST THING UR WEBSITE NO REACH NUMBER 2...PUT IT AT NUMBER 5 grin grin
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by avonoshi(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2018
thank you for the advice over sabi
oswaggiee:
BaBa..No give us much story naa..Na you get the website..And the domain AGE sef still fresh ''Creation Date: 2017-06-01'' ...Work on driving traffic to ur web i love the concept tho...I will upload my dogs there you hear?...BUILD MORE BACKLINKS TO RANK MORE ON SEARCH ENGINES..Kudos!...and make ah no forget..Dont trust WHOGOHOST..HAVE A GOOOD BACKUP!..LAST THING UR WEBSITE NO REACH NUMBER 2...PUT IT AT NUMBER 5 grin grin
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by ishiamu(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2018
Nice will soon start selling mine
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by oswaggiee(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2018
avonoshi:
thank you for the advice over sabi

That was An Honest Truth Brother,
Truth's always bitter grin grin

Here's a tip.

PROVIDE VALUE TO PEOPLE (80%)
PROMOTE YOUR BRAND / SERVICE (20%)

AND YOU WILL SUCCEED wink
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by kushlord: 1:31am On May 09, 2018
rotfl. see format sha... na u get dat number (2) abi nice one.. claim your property
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by vinotinto5: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi, the CEO of Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited (RC NO.1307444) (Location is Abuja, but delivery can be made nationwide) on 09099568813. Or Head of breeding department (Vincent Obiejesi) on 09098383299.

We offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

You can find us at https://petshopnaija.com/product-category/dog-supplies/

We also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

See you there.
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2019
oswaggiee:

That was An Honest Truth Brother,
Truth's always bitter grin grin

Here's a tip.

PROVIDE VALUE TO PEOPLE (80%)
PROMOTE YOUR BRAND / SERVICE (20%)

AND YOU WILL SUCCEED wink

You design websites
Re: 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria by oswaggiee(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You design websites

Yes I do

(1) (Reply)

ADVERTISE YOUR(4 sale) PETS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE. / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale / Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.