Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Help How Do I Attract Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help How Do I Attract Investors (505 Views)

Business Plan : A Powerful Tool To Attract Investors / Bonds Investors Hub / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Do I Attract Investors by mccben4(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
I' ve got this dream of going into agriculture and agro allied businesses.I also want to have a website where investors can visit and invest in a agriculture venture and get certain percentage as return after some time but the problem is that each time I try to talk to people about it they just give me this kind of look probably because am a teenager(18+) please help advice on how I will get prospective investors and am also using this medium to ask ymodulus to be my mentor. thanks pls advice
Re: Help How Do I Attract Investors by mccben4(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
abeg EPP me
Re: Help How Do I Attract Investors by mcqwerty(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
You need to start this business first and document your earnings. Investors would like to see verifiable proofs.
Re: Help How Do I Attract Investors by mccben4(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
mcqwerty:
You need to start this business first and document your earnings. Investors would like to see verifiable proofs.
Alright thanks for the advice sir

(1) (Reply)

Do Online "Cashier" Work. Be Paid to pay Someone, Then You Get Reward / Do You Own A Mining Rig? / They Pay In Bitcoin, Paypal, Western Union, Even To A Bank Account Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.